Name required

Hare Krishna,

Please accept my humble obeisances. All glories to Srila Prabhupada..

we have recently blessed with Baby boy and need give good name to him, hence request you all Vaisnavas to help or suggest on the same.

Thanks in advance.

Your Servant

Sidram

You need to be a member of ISKCON Desire Tree | IDT to add comments!

Join ISKCON Desire Tree | IDT

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Volunteer
    I love Madhav(a)
    But you can give Prabhpadas initiated name Abhay Charan, I also like that one too.

You, prabhuji,are going to have a hard time choosing with all the beautiful names out there.
    Good luck, wishing you th.e best
  • consult astrologer he will give you starting alphabet for his name and then either you can ask senior devotees who can ask sanyasis to give name, in case you don't have contact of senior devotees post here details devotees shall do rest.

but i don't want to miss opportunity, my favorate name is Madhu.

• Hare Krishna, Pamho. call him Krishnaprem ,the sound vibration will purify everything in surroundings.secondly everybody will be benifited by the Holy name.ys,k.m.

• Volunteer

Hare Krishna dear Devotees, please accept my humble obeisances! All glories to Srila Prabhupada!

Mutlu Mataji is correct, better if one consults with nice astrologer concerning name. Because name also plays big role in ones life. 

Usually name is given according to the desires and expectations of parents from the child. 

Sidram Prabhu, You can write birth day details to HH Bhanu Swami Maharaj and request him to advice to You something.

bhanu.swami@pamho.net

Your servant, 

• Sevak

Prabhuji, please visit this site: http://http://spiritualvedicnames.com/

There are thousands of spiritual names to chose from.

• Hare Krishna,

Please accept my humble obeisances. All glories to Srila Prabhupada.

Please consult a respected Vedic astrologer. According to your boy's birth time and date He will suggest you auspicious names that is good for Him.

Your aspiring servant,

• Uttam Shlok !!!

• Volunteer

Hare Krishna Prabhuji. You can name him Chaitanya.

Your aspiring servant
    Hari Bol

This reply was deleted.