Mystical-power / Knowledge from chanting?

Does chanting the Hare Krishna mantra or any other Vaishnava practice give any mystical-power or knowledge? But only if you have yourself received or know someone who has received. Mystical-power example being able to converse with Krishna. Knowledge example getting direct knowledge about God. By "God" i mean the supreme controller.

You need to be a member of ISKCON Desire Tree | IDT to add comments!

Join ISKCON Desire Tree | IDT

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Volunteer

Hare krsna..

Mystical-power example being able to converse with Krishna.

Krishna conversed with gopas and gopies, all the cows, plants, trees, animals (big and small), and everything that has manifested in this material world.. I dont think anyone of these had ANY mystical power to attract Krsna. They had JUST the desire to be with the Lord, not even to converse with Krsna.

Hare krsna.

• E-Counselor

Hare Krsna Prabhuji,

PAMHO.

What mystical power or knowledge are you looking for? Knowledge that Krsna is the Supreme Personality of Godhead is absolute. That gets reinforced while chanting. Power is something aspiring devotees are never after. We are concerned with connecting with the Supreme, not becoming supreme. 

If you chant properly, you will feel the connection with God. Chanting time is chatting time prabhuji. Chanting is the time one is directly chatting with the Supreme lord. Of course, one has to pay attention and chant with humility. 

Haribol,

Your servant,

Radha Rasamayi DD

• Hare Krishna Ma'm,
      My obeisances to you.

"What mystical power or knowledge are you looking for?"
      Mystical-power of being able to converse with Krishna.
      Knowledge: getting direct knowledge about God, about what's going on.

I understood what you wrote.

• Realizing the mistical truth that the common Conchusness are focussed on average is has only seconds of worth and after those 1st. few seconds or moments. Your Very Soul and self will overcome any and all contaminations running static or interference between Krishna & Krishna's Sincearly devoted. Isn't it a fine diminstration to witness How the fog of a vexed & distracted mind floting within an Ocean of distractions on/from all Stratums can listen remember and learn anything. 100% yes you get millions of SuperPowers millions of breathes heartbeats & blenkings that are all blessinges to your otherwise brokenness. Except You will know Who is your binnafactor &(exactly why) you should should be still wearing a smile! That alone is magic!
This reply was deleted.