Please accept my humble obeisance. All glories to Srila Prabhupada,
Here I mention, how I will start my worship to Gaura-Nitai.
Please suggest if this is correct..
1. After bathing, dressing I offer obeisances to Srila Prabhupada. (At present I do not have any spiritual master/ Guru. I follow Prabhupada books)
2. While ringing a bell, I call out jaya sri-sri-gaura-nitai!
3. Unveil the curtain of Gaura-Nitai as if I rise them from bed
4. Offer water, fresh flowers, sweets
5. Chant Hare Krsna Mahamantra only during the worship , Nothing else.
6. At night offer obeisances to Srila Prabhupada and change the night dress of Gaura-Nitai by chanting Maha mantra simultaneously. I use different night dress for Gaura Nitai.
IS THIS CORRECT? Please reply
please dear devotees, guide me..