Moon landings fake or true?

Hare Krishna prabujis and matajis my question is moon landings fake or true? Prabupada said in some conversations that moon landings are fake they are simply laboratory work or studio work. But prabupada also said that they might be going to rahu planet. At that time when Neil Armstrong landed on moon is a studio work I think so but what about today every country sending orbitors and rovers to moon or some where else what are those images sent by them  is this also fake? I believe strongly that moon is a heavenly planet as told by srila prabupada but what about these orbitors and rovers what are they doing where are they going? Demigods are they creating any illusion to fool humans who are trying to land on moon with human body which is impossible and it is a demonic act. Are demigods diverting and creating illusion? Please kindly answer my question?

You need to be a member of ISKCON Desire Tree | IDT to add comments!

Join ISKCON Desire Tree | IDT

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• First of all I don't think anyone can go to heavenly planets with this sthool shareer or gross physical body. Even if they go also.. with mechanical means like some yaan ( rockets) they can only find gross physical stuff only but not spiritual heavenly stuff. It wont be visible to the material eyes. I think for experiencing heavenly stuff we need subtle bodies with subtle senses.
    Even on earth also God is present.. Do you agree..??
    ==>>On Earth also as Parmatma lord is present in all creatures but can you see HIM?? Can you see the soul with ur material eyes? Can you see Parmatma in all beings??
    O son of Kunti [Arjuna], I am the taste of water, the light of the sun and the moon, the syllable om in the Vedic mantras; I am the sound in ether and ability in man. (Chapter 7 text 8)
    Could you feel God? or could see God in water air, sunlight, wind????????
    He tells you the 4 senses.... in that above verse... Pointing.. TASTE, SIGHT, HEARING and Touch .. But are these senses working in you to see HIM right now..
    daily you drink water see the sun and moon..,, feel the air and are you hearing sound of the Universe.. But you are not able to conceive it Becoz of imperfect senses..
    The senses which we are having are able to perceive only the gross material stuff.
    If you take this gross senses to the Chandraloka it will see only gross stuff... like mountains., carters and soil ,,, water etc.
    You need spiritual qualification ( acquire a subtle body with subtle senses) to see the wonders of Chandraloka also.
    I think Srila Prabhupada ji ment that only. Literally you cannot take the meaning of what Srila Prabhupada ji tells also. He is too deep for us to understand.
    Hare Krishna.
    • Very nice explaination mataji. We can see only gross stuff with gross senses in moon when gross attempt is made that is like orbitors, rovers or by man himself landing on moon. But my question is we cannot see even gross things in those images not even a single tree or plant and only dust is seen by us in those footage or images. May be moon residents body may be subtle not like our body maximum percentage made up of Earth element. We may not see the moon residents but we cannot even see nature on moon like mountains, rivers, lakes, huge trees,etc can we consider these things are also subtle mataji please explain. Not that I want to argue but really want to understand a little. Thank you mataji.
This reply was deleted.