Moon hoax

Hari bol. i hv heard that NASA does nt went on moon? even scriptures say that it is nt posible to appoch the moon as it is heavenly planet. even whatever videos they hv shown all they false they made in laboratoy. is it correct? or cn someone gv me a scientific explanation to dispoove man's moon journey to gv support to vedic statements. hari bol

You need to be a member of ISKCON Desire Tree | IDT to add comments!

Join ISKCON Desire Tree | IDT

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Many of those points saying the moon landings were fake are themself nonsense. For example the flag is made of tin foil, it is not a cloth flag and all other points made have been debunked as well

Also so many countries are going to the moon these days like China, India, Japan, European Union and Russia are they all hoaxs too?

I don't so

Already in 2017 its almost impossible to deny the maned moon  missions but devotees should be prepared for the 2020s when so many crafts will explore the moon with 8 K digital graphics 

20 years ago I also believed they never went to the moon but not any more like many other devotees.

Those 45 year old arguments by Prabhupada like all moon rocks came from Arizona sounds ridiculas today in 2017 remember the immature advice back then came from devotees in their 20s that really new nothing and Prabhupada was not fully sure anyway only that they cannot go to the heavenly realm or dimension there

Soon it will be solidly proved they went to the "gross moon" but NOT the heavenly realm called Chandraloka, they cannot enter that dimension in a gross material body,

This is what Prabhupada really meant when he said they never entered the Moon but they did go to the gross moon between 1969 and 1972

• RADHE KRISHNA RADHE SHYAM

well iskcon devotees have started to ridicule their guru whos worshipped as Krishna and whos called Mahabhagvata and AC bhaktivedant and others. well I have got nothing to do with that. Just thinking will there be a time when his interpretation of Bhagvad Geeta , Bhagvatams and other books will be questioned!

Interestingly according to wiki 12 people have landed on moon and after 1972 no one. wonder why?

• thakku to alll devotees

• Personally I  do not see a reason to accuse NASA for the falsification. I do believe science  enhances one's consciousness in Sri Krishna. There are  hypothesis and theories in science which are evolving and none describes the reality completely nor they are without error.But moon exploration was not one of them. As a student of science and Mathematics Vedic Universe fascinated my imagination as much as the scientific theory.Wherever there is a contradiction we cannot blindly blame science as deceptive.Rather as devotees of Lord Sri Krishna we must seriously pursue to figure out the fact from falsehood.May be we have misinterpreted or taken some aspects of Vedic universe out of context or we do not have correct understanding. I would prefer not to be judgmental . In the same token science cannot discard Vedic universe as a fantasy. Because many scientific theories  and discoveries finally reach the same conclusion as did Vedas.Many problems or inconsistencies can be solved if things are taken with proper context

and not interpreted just literally.

• They went to the moon just not the heavenly realm or dimension there, this is what Prabhupada meant. I was there in the early years of ISKCON and we new nothing about the Apollo missions and that includes Prabhupada too thats why he asked us to find out.

I was there when Prabhupada asked us to find out about the moon and how they were doing it, he had no idea but neither did the devotees in 1972, it was all very new technology and eventually many young devotees began repeating silly conspiracy theories to Prabhupada as fact.

So these days I would not quote 45 year old conversations about the moon as Sastra because its just opinions many very silly

• Volunteer

First of all, we are no authority to blame any one nor are we accusing any one here. What ever we have mentioned is what Scriptures say clearly. When Srila Prabhupada was asked about moon mission, he said that its just not possible to enter moon with this gross body. He said, if we have to go to United States or any other country apart from our home nation, we have to get a passport and visa and after reaching there, there will be immigration check and then they would decide weather to allow us to enter their nation or not. So, how can u expect us to be allowed to Moon planet, which according to scriptures is a heavenly planet to be entered without any qualification.

I agree that the science is evolving and most of the scientific theories are finally matching to what vedas have declared thousands of years ago. But, we must always remember that we are in Kaliyuga. Human beings have 4 types of mistake. Our senses are imperfect because of which we get illusion. This results in having a tendency to commit mistake. When we commit mistake we want to hide our mistake from others and hence we cheat upon them.

Please see the pics uploaded by Nitai pr above. Any one who has little knowledge of science can say that the Moon mission was a fake drama performed by NASA in order to get highlight in the world to prove their supremacy. You are saying that all the scientific research is ultimately saying what vedas have already told, then what is the problem in accepting the original instructions given in Vedas?

hari bol!!

• Hare Krishna Prabhu, AGTSP

Yes It is infact true that man hasnt landed on the Moon it has all been a Hoax, a new scheme to make money.

I'll go through a few points:

1. When astronauts landed on the Moon they placed a flag on the surface and scientist say that the moon has no air but if you look at the bottom picture it clearly shows that the flag is moving!

2538971923?profile=original

Most of the pictures you see of the moon landing, it always shows the flag moving. So first they tell the public that there is no Air on the Moon but now clearly by looking at the pictures anyone will think that these is something wrong.

Either there is No Air on the Moon or No One has landed on the Moon.

2. When NASA released their footage of their journey to the Moon many other scientist were quick to act and analyzed the video, after analyzing the video what they found was this:

2538971894?profile=original

As you can see the second stripe of the Flag is blurry! and it gives more evidence that the video has been tampered and edited!

The conspiracy theorists (henceforth conspiracists) argue that NASA and others knowingly misled the public into believing the landings happened by manufacturing, destroying, or tampering with evidence; including photos, telemetry tapes, transmissions, rock samples, and even some key witnesses.

There is much third-party evidence for Apollo Moon landings and detailed rebuttals to the hoax claims, including photos taken by more recent spacecraft of the moon landing sites. However, polls taken in various locations have shown that between 6% and 20% of Americans surveyed believe that the manned landings were faked, rising to 28% in Russia.(This stat is from early 2000s now the polls will be higher into believing that no one has landed on the moon)

3. Have you ever seen Stars in any of the moon landing photos! NO of course not! but why? When NASA were asked this questions they replied "We didn't have the right camera setting. All manned landings happened during the lunar daytime. Thus, the stars were outshone by the sun and by sunlight reflected off the moon's surface. The astronauts' eyes were adapted to the sunlit landscape around them so that they could not see the relatively faint stars. Likewise, cameras were set for daylight exposure and could not detect the stars.Camera settings can turn a well-lit background into ink-black when the foreground object is brightly lit, forcing the camera to increase shutter speed in order not to have the foreground light completely wash out the image."

But they've been on the Moon many times now so they take faulty cameras all the time and always go when the stars are hidden! If the stars can be seen from Earth so why cant they be seen from the Moon?! If you search moon landing photos on google you will find many photos but none of them have stars shown on them!

4.There appear to be "hot spots" in some photographs that look like a huge spotlight was used.

2538971948?profile=original

When NASA were asked about this lighting they replied:

"Pits in Moon dust focus and reflect light in a manner similar to tiny glass spheres used in the coating of street signs, or dew-drops on wet grass. This creates a glow around the photographer's own shadow when it appears in a photograph."

How can pits and dust reflect spotlighting that big?

5. Why did NASA's administrator resign just days before the first Apollo mission?,

6. Some (11) astronauts that went on the moon are either missing or considered dead.

7.When Aldrin was invited to do a conference regarding the Moon landing, he ignored it and went away.

8. During the Apollo 14 flag setup ceremony, the flag would not stop fluttering

2538972013?profile=original
    N
    ASA said the flag is fluttering because the astronaut is digging and moving the flag around. But how can that move a flag so rapidly  and create rippling effect?

9.When NASA released their footage landing on the moon it raised many questions, because if you see the video the astronauts appear as ghosts because you cant see them properly and whenever they come close to the camera it reduces their opacity. As you can see in the picture below:

2538971956?profile=original
    P
    icture 1: Look at the right side of his body, the opacity is reduced

2538972028?profile=original

Picture 2: When the Astronaut came cole to the came it completely blurred him out and makes him look like a ghost

10.The rocks that NASA brought back from the moon have either been destroyed, stolen and various other reason as confirmed by NASA in a interview. But the thing to consider here is they had 270 MOON ROCKS! how can they all be experimented, destroyed or stolen? shouldn't they at least  save 1 or 2?

11.When the Moon Rocks were analyzed the scientists say that there is no water substance in the moon dirt and rock but  now they are saying that moon has water!

2538971974?profile=original

12. Footprints are the result of weight displacing air or moisture from between particles of dirt, dust, or sand.  The astronauts left distinct footprints all over the place.

13. By faking the moon landing they would profit around $30-40Billion Dollars. 4 years ago NASA made:

Social Security - $535 billion
    Medicaid - $311 billion
    Medicare - $251 billion
    Health & Human Services - $65.1 billion
    Housing & Urban Development - $31.3 billion

14. When Neil Armstong was shown live on TV when he was landing on the moon, in different parts of the world the video was shown differently.

15. The first book about the subject, Bill Kaysing's self-published We Never Went to the Moon: America's Thirty Billion Dollar Swindle, was released in 1974, two years after the Apollo Moon flights had ended. The Flat Earth Society was one of the first organizations to accuse NASA of faking the landings, arguing that they were staged by Hollywood with Walt Disney sponsorship, based on a script by Arthur C. Clarke and directed by Stanley Kubrick.

16. NASA never showed clear pictures or videos of the landing they always made excuses.

17. February 2001 the FOX Network aired the TV show "Conspiracy Theory: Did We Land on the Moon?" seen by approximately 15 million viewers, and was proven the landing is faked.

18. When they landed on the surface, Apollo didnt create any craters or mark. When NASA were asked this question they replied "The lander's engines were throttled back just before landing, and it did not hover long enough to form a crater or kick up much dust, the Smithsonian's Launius said." But then how can the Astronauts footprints be seen?

There are thousands of reason that the Moon landing is a Hoax.

Prabhupada has also supported the Vedic Statement and scientist from various parts of the world have supported Prabhupada as well. There is a possibility of NASA landing on some other planet because there are few planets which comes before moon as well and have got similar substance or it is definitely a hoax.

And if it says in the Vedas then we cant argue because:

Vedic knowledge is infallible because it comes down through the perfect disciplic succession of spiritual masters, beginning with the Lord Himself. Since He spoke the first word of Vedic knowledge, the source of this knowledge is transcendental. The words spoken by the Lord are called apauruṣeya, which indicates that they are not delivered by any mundane person. A living being who lives in the mundane world has four defects: (1) he is certain to commit mistakes; (2) he is subject to illusion; (3) he has a propensity to cheat others; and (4) his senses are imperfect. No one with these four imperfections can deliver perfect knowledge. The Vedas are not produced by such an imperfect creature. Vedic knowledge was originally imparted by the Lord into the heart of Brahmā, the first created living being, and Brahmā in his turn disseminated this knowledge to his sons and disciples, who have handed it down through history.

Hare Krishna,

Hope this helps you develop more faith in Krishna.

-Nitai

• I have a CD which can give you clear picture With Some video if you are interested please mail me on abcsolanki@hotmail.com

• Volunteer

I received a email from some of my friends (who are not devotees) about how this moon mission was a big fraud for the whole human race. there were many scientific evidences which clearly said that the pic/video was not taken on Moon but in some Hollywood studio.

This reply was deleted.