Replies

• Hare Krishna,

Bhagwan ka dhaam attaining is great thing compared to Moksha. Moksha is cheapest thing to ask to Krishna.  Krishna devotees don't seek moksha. They seek bhakti they want to do seva to Lord.

There are 5 types of mukt

1.Sarsti: achieving opulences equal to that of the Lord

2..Sarupya: having a form like that of the Lord.

3.Sameepya: living as a personal associate of the Lord.

4.Salokya: living on a Vaikuṇṭha planet

5..Sayujya: Merging into the Brahman feature of the Lord.

Of all these 5 Sayujya moksha is least desired by a Krishna devotee. A Krishna devotee  deosn't seek   Sayujya moksha. he or she doesn't seek saroopya moksha or even Srasti.

Krishna devotee only seeks 1. Saalokya 2. Sameepya mukti.

In these two only a krishna devotee finds bliss because the soul gets ultimate bliss only by being in the Bhagwat dhaam and very close to Lord and if I go into more details about Sampeeya Mukti you will find that

In Smeepiya ( bhagwan ke sameep) unke intimate devotee ( being Krishn's most closest intimate devotee) is what is a devotee seeks and being sevak and sevika of ( das anu das ) position in goloka ( sevak and sevikas) of Lord's intimate devotees this position is most desired by a Krishna devotee.

Moksha is attained by anyone even those demons who were killed by Lord attained moksha its no big deal. Even demigods can give moksha.  One who is going to Supreme Lord doesn't ask cheap things like Moksha. Krishna can give you position very close to HIM, like being intimate friend, lover, mother, father, or sevak/sevika position then why seek cheap thing like Moksha?

Moksha is infact like spiritual suicide. One's position who attained Moksha is not so stable. They can fall down at any point. A  Jiva's main aim is to being servant of Lord.  To server Lord. So until the jiva gets this position the jivas keep rotating in circles of births and deaths. He may attain moksha but will come back again to attain seek the Bhagwad dhaam position to become servant of Lord's intimate devotees.

Hare Krishna.

• Thankuu soo much mataji for providing this wonderful explanation.

It is a completely new and very valuable  information for me.

Mataji actually i have heard that moksha means free from the cycle of birth and death that's why i was confused that attaining bhagwad dham is also means same then what's the difference.

But now i understood mataji.Thanku so much again.

Hare Krishna !

• Moksha is different from Vimukti.

One can seek Vimukti. 

Vimukti means not to accept any more this material body. That is vimukti.

There are different types of liberation, such as sāyujya, sālokya, sārūpya, sārṣṭi and sāmīpya but vimukti means "special mukti." When after liberation one is situated on the platform of prema-bhakti, one is said to have achieved vimukti, "special mukti." ( CC Madhya 6.266)

Hope it is clear now.

Hare Krishna.

• Ohkay mataji 

Now i understood the concept ... thanku so much mataji for ur kind help.

Hare Krishna !

This reply was deleted.