mistake of my life

HARE KRISHNA TO ALL...

I JUST JOINED AND WANT TO MAKE A CONFESSION THAT BEFORE 2 YRS I M IN BANGLORE I VISIT TO ISCON TEMPLE WITH MY FRIENDS.THERE I MADE A HUGE MISTAKE AND I M FEELING GUILTY FROM LAST 2 YEARS.

AND IN THIS TWO YEARS I LOST MY LIFE IN ALL WAY I FAILED IN BUSINESS,LOOSE MY OLD FRIENDS MY LOVE MY FAMILY MY RESPECT ALL.

I ACCEPT THAT I MADE A BIG MISTAKE AND I WANT TO BE PUNISH MORE...

PLS GIVE ME SOME SOLUTION TO REBUILD MY LIFE AND BE A TRUE DEVOTEE OF KRISHNA

PLS SUGGEST ME THE WAY OF PUJA ALSO...

You need to be a member of ISKCON Desire Tree | IDT to add comments!

Join ISKCON Desire Tree | IDT

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• HARE KRISHNA....

i m very thankful to u for giving me a path to start my new journey to krishna...

• Volunteer

Hk,

When Ravana had kidnapped mother sita, . At that time, Vibhishana was coming from lanka towards Lord Ram, Sugriva thought vibhishana has come for attack and Sugriva was ready with his army for attack. Vibhishana came to Lord Ram amd took His shelter. Then Lord Ram said to Sugriva "Anyone who once says " Lord, I am yours",I will immediately give him shelter. Even if Ravana comes and surrenders to me, I will forgive all his sins and give him complete shelter."

This is the mercy of Lord for a person who wants to surrender to the Lord.

So whatever mistakes you have done all the sinful desires will go away just by following the process of devotional service, Krishna is the controller of the whole creation, removing your sins is not a big thing for Him. The only thing Krishna is looking for is your eagerness to follow the process and your sincerity in chanting and hearing from your authorities.

Ys

• Hare Krishna All,

PAMHO

All Glories to Srila Prabhupada!

Sandeep Prabhu, I don't know what is your mistake but I can assure one thing krishna is very merciful

he will wipe all your sins if you completely surrender to him. If at all you are facing the problems in

your life that are only to remove your bad karma.Associate with devotees and pray krishna only these

two can help you.

Hari bol,

Your Servant

Aakash

This reply was deleted.