Replies

• E-Counselor

Hare Krsna Prabhuji,

Doubts came because you were not chanting and associating prabhuji. If you had continued to chant, you would not get so many doubts.

Regarding whether reading, dancing, eating, clapping only liberation is possible - ans is no. All this is supposed to lead to self realisation. There are ABCD of devotion we advocate very strongly. Association, Books Chanting and Diet - this is what needs to be done to remain on the path with determination.

Prabhuji, the best proof is self realisation. I understand you have many questions and you are asking your doubts very nicely, at the same time I think that you need to think over whatever you have gathered in the past 2 days. If you try to memorise answers, you will forget again and anyone will be able to defeat you. It would be better if you dont get into discussions right now, till you have some realisations and your determination is stronger. Then also it may be that you may get defeated in discussions and arguments. Still it will not shake your belief. 

My humble submission prabhuji.

Haribol,

Your servant,

Radha Rasamayi DD

• E-Counselor

Yes it is appropriate not to follow His preachings. 

Like someone else also said in an earlier post, you are free to choose which path you want to follow. Please choose your path and start walking on it. Exploring paths will take time and may take entire lifetime. Better to choose one path and start walking on it.

I read in another post of yours that you have been trained in the scriptures for 3 months and now you are coming here with your queries. Can you tell us more about that please? Why didnt you ask there itself? Because your questions are very basic. If you have been trained for 3 months, most of these answers you would have got, whether you accept or not is your choice. Just trying to understand what is your purpose.

• E-Counselor

Why do we say Buddha is an incarnation of God? Because the Srimad Bhagawatam says that. We go by authority of revealed scriptures and nothing else. 

Regarding why Buddha never said He is God. And why He refused the existence of God..... You have to understand the times when He appeared. Every avatar appears for a purpose and preaches as per time, place, circumstance. At that time, there was widespread violence to animals - animal sacrifice to eat meat, and saying it has the sanction of the vedas, we can sacrifice and eat meat and such other malpractises. Thats why Buddha derided the vedas and said dont follow the vedas. 

That is the reason we dont follow the teachings of the Buddha in our tradition. 

• Well, I don't know God's powers. I think i am a fool to even delve into that topic.   God is difficult to obtain in impersonal form. Let you try .. Now instead of wasting time in questioning others u need to be focussed on self realization of non personal form as time is very less. DO that NoW. 

Whatever way u chose you should have 100% faith in it. Faith only will make things happen. Pls. go ahead and stop questioning now and sit and do meditation and realize Self. TIME IS LESS. IF YOU FIND GOD IN THE METHOD THEN LET US KNOW WE SHALL BE HAPPY THAT YOU REALIZED SELF. AS FAR AS WE WE LOVE KRISHNA AND EVEN IF HE IS NOT GOD also..NOW WE CANNOT CHANGE OUR FAITH.  WE LOVE HIM UNCONDITIONALLY.   FOR US KRISHNA IS ONLY ULTIMATE AND WE R FIXED LIKE THIS.

Jai Sri Krishna.

• Well, Buddhism came into being when there were too many  new religions cropping up. On one hand Muslims said Allah has no personal form God is formless. SB and other revealed scriptures claimed Personal feature of lord. 

People started to interpret Vedas according to their own whims and fancies.

Adi Shankaracharya said realize self self is only bramhan. He spread monism  He said parmathama is existing in all and see Him realize him within yourself and try to see parmathama in all and every living being. He said when you realize self you see u are not separate from all.  for this you need to do tapasya. sit in silence and meditate on self. This would take many many centuries.  In sat yuga it is possible becoz...... they had 10,000 yrs. life span. 5000 years they enjoyed life and 5000 years they spent in self realization.  When It came to Treta Yug.. The life span became only 1000 yrs. They did only yagna and sacrifice in that time period to realize God. Then came Dwapar yuga the life span was only 125 to 150 yrs. max. During this time they did only archana, pooja rituals to realize God. 

Then Kali entered the life span is too much less. only 60 plus years.  For realization of bramhan in within you the impersonal form which is most difficult to focus upon. It would take not less then 100 plus years. 

Nirgun form of lord is most difficult to focus upon. Bhagwan ke swaroop hai toh uspe focus karna aasan hai. Sakaar swaroop is easy to be visualized and focused upon. And Kaliyug is only naam adhara. Nothing else other methods is not required. Actually we don't have that much patience to sit and focus fully  24/7 in kaliyug. You see , we are too much exposed to so many distractions in Kaliyug even if we sit closing all things all distractions also mind is not ready,  it is going somewhere else.

For this purpose This sagun swaroop aradhana is being said and more over .. This age is age of quarrels no one believes in anything. It is already said. Even  before Kaliyug entered only it was said that they wont have respect for any scriptures everything would be questioned.  

well, during this age. Only one way to come out of this ... just Nama smarana. even if u have mind or not also. Just keep chanting mind.

Prahalad maharaj Stotra  Hari ashtakam First stanza which i Love the most.

I would like to quote..

Harirharati papani dustachittairapi smrtah
    anicchaya pi samsprsto dahatyeva hi pavakah 

Only Hari name when taken in this world can remove the sins like wild fire..! even if u take it inadvertently ( accidentally without intention) also can burn sins.

Now its upto you.  We have chosen this path of Self realization.  You are free to chose any path. Goal is only one God. ALl are His incarnations. We have tried our best to make u realize to come to Path which is easy to attain as it is prescribed for kaliyuga only namasmarana is enough to cross the ocean of nescience. Whether u take the easy way or tough way Its all upto you and ur fate.

Jai Sri Krishna.

• If u see in the above Verses  Rishabh dev maharaj was a yogi a avadhuta he cared for nothing he wandered around naked.. But He also never said He was Incarnation of lord but ( THOUGH IT IS GIVEN THAT HE IS A PLENARY EXPANSION OF VASUDEVA). it is stated that some king by name ( ARHAT) noticed his activities and started to spread that religion under His name.

Like that only Sidhhartha also never claimed he is God.  But people who followed His teaching spread  new religion..! called Buddhism.   Even  for that matter...Lord Rama Also never claimed. Only sages and great scholars recognized His divine qualities.

ONLY SRI KRISHNA DIRECTLY CLAIMED IN GITA that " I AM GOD.

"BG 4.6: Although I am unborn, the Lord of all living entities, and have an imperishable nature, yet I appear in this world by virtue of Yogmaya, my divine power.

24 plenary incarnation of Vasudeva as stated in Bhagwatam WHICH WE KNOW. BUT UNKNOWN THERE MAY BE MANY. AS WE CAN NEVER KNOW LORD AND HIS ACTIVITIES FULLY EVER.

1. Adi purusha.

2. Four kumaras.

3.Narada.

4.Nar- Narayan Rsi.

5. Kapila.

6.Dattatreya.

7.Yagna ( yagneshwara).

8.Rishabhdev

9. Prithu Maharaj

10.Dhanwantri.

11.Mohini

12.Hayagreeva.

13.Vyasa.

14.Matsya avatar.

15.Kurma avatar.

16.Varaha avatar.

17.Narasimha avatar.

18.Vamana avatar.

19.Parashurama avatar

20. Rama Avatar

21.Balarama Avatar.

22.Sri Krishna Avatar.

23.Buddha avatar.

24.Kalki avtara.

Hare Krishna..!!!

• AND HAVE YOU READ GAYATRI JIS REFERENCES. NO YOU HAVENT BECOZ YOU HAVE ONLY COME HERE TO QUARREL AND DISPLAY YOUR EGOS

• Hahahahahahahahaha  ohh mee god "if i would have been lazy............... what does that mean man?? Anyways  how much have you studied? ? Have you passed 10th??

• That's why I told not to drink and type. I CLEARLY TOLD YOU BUDDHA IS A SATYAVESH AVTAR AND I TOLD YOU TO GOOGLE THOSE 3 WORDS FOR FULL DETAILS BUT INSTEAD YOUR DISPLAYING YOUR PRIDE AND EGOS. these are not good symptoms either on path of kc

• YOU END UP WRITING "YOUR SERVANT" THIS IS NOT THE WAY A SERVANT ADDRESSES HIS MASTER. DONT MAKE A SHOW OF KC

This reply was deleted.