Replies

• Hahahahaha theres nothing contra i have written.  Its just that your not able to understand.  MOREOVER YOU ARE LAZY. YOU WANT EVERTY THING SPOON FED. YOU DONT WANT TO MAKE ANY EFFORTS RESEARCHING

• Neither should we drink and drive nor should we drink and write. 

• Buddha was a satyavesh avtar of vishnu. For more details google "lord buddha prabhupada"

• Ppl under the influence of kali manufactured so many religions . Sp himself has said that jainism and Buddhism are man made. For mor info plz read the discussion "are gods of other regions fake or demigods". Thank you

• E-Counselor

Are you aware of the malpractises that are happening in the name of religion? If religious leaders dont condemn people who are taking the masses on the wrong path, how will we gullible people come to know what is right and what is wrong? 

Use of the word rascals  - whether appropriate or not is not for us to decide. Like a father can chastise his child in harsh words, SP is spiritual father for the whole world. He saying rascal is not offensive, if you and I say, it certainly is. 

Regarding believing in impersonal form, there is enough evidence is scriptures that God is personal. SP is simply emphasising it. Can you build relations with someone who has no form, cannot see, touch, hear....what kind of God?

• E-Counselor

Hare Krsna prabhuji,

PAMHO.

Let me try to explain with an example - suppose I tell you I want to visit your house. Your immediate reaction will be - from which side will you come? If you are coming from there, take a left, then a right...... and so on. Just think, if there is more than one way to reach your house, would there be only one way to reach God's house? No na.

Thats why there are so many paths. Like you mentioned, all religions have the same essence - love God, pray to God, bow down to Him.....

Haribol,

Your servant,

Radha Rasamayi DD

• there is only one God. and only one message of God. But due to different condition of society at different times, different religions were given. 

Bg 4.8

paritrāṇāya sādhūnāṁ
    vināśāya ca duṣkṛtām
    dharma-saṁsthāpanārthāya
    sambhavāmi yuge yuge

To deliver the pious and to annihilate the miscreants, as well as to reestablish the principles of religion, I Myself appear, millennium after millennium.

people were engaged in different kinds of sinful acts at different times, so superficially religions appear different. for eg.,

jainism stressed on : don't kill animals 

christianity : don't kill other people & animals (unless unavoidable)

one point in islam : marry max. 4 wives & don't have sexual relationship with mother & sister; & women were told to dress a certain way & not to go outside the house due to condition of society at that time. islam also tells not to kill animals if veg food is available. 

so superficially appears different but msg of all religions is to maintain good character & remember God at all times. 

This reply was deleted.