Mayavadis having sex with innocent women ?

In Krishna book Shrila Prabhupada said that there are many Mayavadis who have sex with innocent young girls in the name of rasa dance. Mayavadis are the ones who have realized the brahmajyoti i.e Brahman realization. There is no maya in brahmajyoti then how is it possible they are having a desire for sex ?

Saint Asaram also claims to be a brahman realized soul. We don't know whether this is true because he and his son has been in tantric practices like sammohan sadhana. If it is true that he is brahman realized soul then it is shocking that he has been having illicit relationship with women since many years. It has already been proved that he has had been having illicit relationship with women since many years so there is no denying the fact.

I request someone for guidance.

You need to be a member of ISKCON Desire Tree | IDT to add comments!

Join ISKCON Desire Tree | IDT

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• PAMHO All Glories to Srila Prabhupadji.  Hari Krishna to all.  Let me explain as per my knowledge,  this is human tendency that we always raise the finger at others and do not look at our past and our present ill activities.  If we really want to be the Lord Krishna Devotees,  for that we would have to take the lessons from the mistakes which we made in the past.  There is no one human being who has not commited even a single crime or mistake,  weather it is a small or big. But the Lord Krishna always guide us from inside the heart to learn the lesson from those mistakes and give us the path of love and bhakti towards him and to put ourselves on the right track,  so that we could be loyal towards our parents, our family member and specially to the life partner like our wife or husband.  The Lord Krishna has given us all the facilities to enjoy our life, he has given parents,relatives to enjoy the married life he has created the vidhi of marriage,  even if after that we involve ourselves in wrong activites and distract ourselves from the path of Shri krishna Devotion and do not thanks him then i would say that there is no use of living this life better we die.  If any one having any issue with my comments,  i would say Hare Krishna and apolozise to your inocent servan. Hari Bol, Jay Jay Shri Radhey        Yourssssssssss Truly servant Bhuwan Dutt Bawari

• 'Mayavadi' does not necessarily mean someone who is brahma-bhuta. A brahma-bhuta, i.e. liberated soul will not be inclined towards material activities. Mayavadi refers to a person who is an adherent of Sankara's advaita-vada. Just like you and I are personalists, bhaktas, Sankara's followers are impersonalists, Mayavadis. That does not imply that you and I are maha-bhagavatas or Sankara's followers are liberated souls.

A truly liberated soul, be he Sankara's follower, will still have no material inclinations, though he may have no idea of the spiritual world. Because of this he eventually falls down back into material existence again, but that should not be equated with foolish so-called "Swamiji"s regularly engaging in material sense gratification. They are most abominable demons. A spiritual master accepts the sinful activities of all disciples, because he is competent to be unaffected by them by virtue of his spiritual qualifications. These nonsense swamijis will simply go to hell because they have no qualification to counteract the sins of their disciples.

raksasah kalim asritya jayante brahma-yonisu

Taking advantage of kali-yuga, all kinds of demons will take birth in elevated families, or pose as elevated souls. We are all indeed fortunate to be touched by the grace of Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu.

• Volunteer

As four Kumaras were impersonalists so was Sukadeva Goswami. Because of that 4 Kumaras were not able to enter to Vaikuntha. But they were free from illicit desires so declined the order of Lord Brahma to become a Prajapati. 

What is the difference of Mayavadi and impersonalism?

If they mean some other things then Sukadeva Goswami was the second. 

For reference i have to search. Because i heard many times in lectures.

Your servant, 

• Hi

hari bol
    agtsp.

to answer your question
    kabir and most saints in india said : - "bura jo dekhan main chala , bura na milya koi , jo apan khoja khud ka to mujse bura na koi "
    means first we have to clean our selves as human (not as mayavadis not as brahmin not as anybody) just as our selves
    and if we dont understand krishna by our selves not body can do it for us .
    so in terms illicit sex with any other woman is wrong so it is wrong for everybody .and you have to pay for the same if you have done the same let it be you anybody(mayavadi , brahmin etc.)
    and as Krishna always says " you have control over your deeds but not on results".

haribol
    Dishant
  • Volunteer

When he first came out from the womb of his mother he was a mayavadi gyani. But later hearing Srimad Bhagavatam from his father while he was walking he was attracted to the sweet pastimes of the Lord. 

Your servant, 

• Volunteer

Dear Mihir Prabhuji,

Hare Krishna, dandvats. PAMHO. AGTSP. Please see the Purport of SB http://vedabase.net/sb/9/21/25/en regarding Śukadeva Gosvāmī

Your servant,

Rajesh

• Hare Krishna....Pranam...Illicit sex is the purest form of contamination and it is the most disgusting thing..... There are very few Mayavadis who really practice austerities..mostly are only like Sahajiyas....Srila Bhaktivinod Thakur wrote a beautiful song just to teach this kind of people..During his time, they were many so called saints who were all wolves in disguise of sheep.

(1)

amara nitai mile na bhola mana

gaura mile na

sara gay makhila tilaka

gaura mile na

(2)

bhitar bahera thika na hale

gaura prema ki kothaya mile

(o tare)tik na hale upasana

til deyina tor de sona

sara gay………..

(3)

man pariskar koro age

gaura bhajana anurage

anurage tilak kete

gaura bhajana hala na(hay bhola man)

(4)

je jon mukta gosti adar kare

amara doyal nitai tahar ghare

tare bhakti bhare dakala pare

utara sada safal habe

1) O Lost Mind You cannot find my Lord Nityananda as well as Lord Gauranga. You have smeared your whole body with tilak but still cannot find Gaura chaand.

2)
    How can you find the true love of Lord Gaura anywhere, if you are not properly situated internally and externally. If your worship is not proper O my friend, then you will not find that gold treasure of pure love.

3) You have to first clean the dirty mind, only then will affection for the names and glorification of Lord will arise. With affection i applied tilak……but could not do gaur bhajan..oh Lost mind !!

4) My merciful Nitai stays in the home of that person who loves this eternal commodity of love. When you call out with utmost devotion to that dear one of Lord, your path will be a success and not a failure

Bhaktivinod Thakur has written many songs for this type of people in his book" Baul sangeet".

He says "man parishkar koro age" which means clean your dirty mind first....

These so called mayavadis you said have not cleaned their heart.... there are so many material desires and bad intentions in their heart..yet they try to pose themselves like elevated souls....like what Bhaktivinod Thakur said, they should heartily call the names of Krishna rather than falsely cheating themselves as well as others....And of course, the public should not be ignorant to believe each and every one claiming to be a transcendentalist.....Nowadays, If i can recite some mantras, keep my hair a bit extraordinarily long,and do some tantra, then i am a saint...all i need to do is to settle down under a big banyan tree...and there we go...people will start worshiping me.... and i can do whatever nonsense i want to do...

This kind of people deserve severe punishment because they are performing the sin even after knowing that it is sinful....

JAI JAGANNATH

• Volunteer

Sukadeva Goswami was a Mayavadi. He remained in the womb of his mother for 12 years, if i am not making mistake with number, then by the requests of his father came out and not stopping moved naked to the forest. 

He was not interested in material things, what to speak of women. Vyasadev ran after him. When Sukadeva Goswami crossed near by the shore of the river where naked girls were taking bath they saw him and were peaceful, chaste ladies did not bothered even covering their bodies. 

But when Vyasadev crossed that path they - girls became shameful and immediately covered their bodies. So later they told that we do it because we feel Sukadeva Goswami sees our soul and he does not have a tinge of lust.

Usually women are sensitive and they can feel who is lusty to them and who is not. 

So in this way to be a Mayavadi is also very high stage. 

No desire for sense gratification because they know that they are spirit soul not this body. And because of that they practice extreme austerity saying no to everything. Extreme austerity in food, cloth, life style....oh where is the word of sex here?????????????

Your servant, 

• Volunteer

Hare Krishna Dear Mihir Prabhu! Dandavats!

For your question, I would like to point towards CC Adi 17.52's purport:

It's a short purport, so I will paste the entire thing:

There are many tantric followers who, wishing to eat meat and drink wine, practice the black art of worshiping the goddess Bhavānī in a crematorium. Such fools also consider this bhavānī-pūjā to be as good as worship of Lord Kṛṣṇa in devotional service. But such abominable tantric activities performed by so-called svāmīs and yogīs are herein condemned by Lord Caitanya Mahāprabhu. He declares that such bhavānī-pūjā for drinking wine and eating meat quickly plunges one into hellish life. The method of worship itself is already hellish, and its results must also be hellish and nothing more.

Many rascals say that whatever way one accepts, one will ultimately reach Brahman. Yet we can see from this verse how such persons reach Brahman. Brahman spreads everywhere, but appreciation of Brahman in different objects leads to different results. In the Bhagavad-gītā (4.11) the Lord says, ye yathā māṁ prapadyante tāṁs tathaiva bhajāmy aham: "I reward everyone according to his surrender unto Me." Māyāvādīs certainly realize Brahman in certain aspects, but realization of Brahman in the aspects of wine, women and meat is not the same realization of Brahman that devotees achieve by chanting, dancing and eating prasādam. Māyāvādī philosophers, being educated in paltry knowledge, think all sorts of Brahman realization one and the same and do not consider varieties. But although Kṛṣṇa is everywhere, by His inconceivable potency He is simultaneously not everywhere. Thus the Brahman realization of the tantric cult is not the same Brahman realization as that of pure devotees. Unless one reaches the highest point of Brahman realization, Kṛṣṇa consciousness, he is punishable. All people except Kṛṣṇa conscious devotees are to some proportion pāṣaṇḍīs, or demons, and thus they are punishable by the Supreme Lord, the Personality of Godhead, as stated below.

I apologize Prabhu, but this is the only direction I can take you in. It's a very interesting question, so I will be monitoring this discussion to learn some more from the thoughts of other devotees.

Your servant,

This reply was deleted.