MAYAPUR NARSINGADEVA

Hare Krishna to all,

All glories to srila Prabhupada.

Sorry to ask this question.I want to buy Mayapur Narsingadeva Photo with frame(Large size).Can we fix Mayapur Narsingadeva Photo at home?

You need to be a member of ISKCON Desire Tree | IDT to add comments!

Join ISKCON Desire Tree | IDT

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Hare Krishna Prabhuji,

In Kali yuga Krishna protect his devotees via his Narsinga rupa form. :) :)

• E-Counselor

Hare Krsna Prabhuji,

PAMHO.

Yes Krsna can protect us from everything, provided we have that kind of trust in Him.

Different incarnations are for different purposes. THe purpose of Nrisimhadev was to protect Prahlad Maharaj and kill Hiranyakasipu. He cleared the obstacles on the path of devotion for Prahlad maharaj. THerefore we pray to Him to clear obstacles from our path towards spirituality.

Haribol,

YOur servant,

Rashmi

• I like that form

• E-Counselor

Hare Krsna Prabhuji,

PAMHO.

Sorry, I missed your question earlier. Yes, its absolutely ok to keep ugra Narminshadev photograph in your altar or anywhere in your house. In fact, all the devotee houses I have visited have kept Mayapur Nrisimhadeva photo on their altar. The responsibility of serving a photo is much lesser than serving a deity, thats why most houses people keep photos.

If you know the story of how Nrisimhadev came to Mayapur, you would not be scared. In fact, if there are servants stealing things from your house, or dacoits prone area, then it is better to keep this photograph at home. He protects everyone and clears the path for devotion. He is the spiritual vinghna harta. In fact, Lord Ganesh is a greta devotee of Nrisimhadeva.

Haribol,

Your servant,

Rashmi

• Hare Krishna Mathaji,

Thank you for your reply

• Please reply for this query

• He is not terrifying to his devotees.
      hari hari bol.
This reply was deleted.