match making

hare krishna to all my dear devotees,

i need your advice,

Is it compulsory for a man and a woman to have more than 18 gun common in their kundli, for their happy married life?

thanks u all

You need to be a member of ISKCON Desire Tree | IDT to add comments!

Join ISKCON Desire Tree | IDT

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Volunteer

Prabhu, better You ask a Devotee astrologer! 

Marriage is serious thing. 

Usually astrologer should not only depend on computer programs but should have sensitivity and knowledge also.

Your servant, 

• hare krishna mata ji,

thank you very much for ur reply

your servant

• Hare Krishna..Pranam.... Approaching a knowledgeable and experienced devotee astrologer is definitely a good idea....Apart from that, it is also very important for the couples to have mutual understanding..... You can  marry someone who matches you perfectly astrologically...but if your characters don't match or if you have very different ideas about things in life...then it is going to be hard.....

Astrological match, Guru Maharaj's blessings and devotees' prayers can protect your marriage but whether the marriage is a success or failure....it depends on the couples...Both have to be accountable.....Both have to be tolerant, considerate and should not have any personal agenda on their marriage...for example, if a boy thinks that i want to marry this girl because she has got a nice job and she can give me a fixed amount of money every month...or if the girl thinks that if i marry this boy, then i will get a very luxurious life.....thats it! the real purpose of marriage is to help each other to progress in their respective spiritual lives......Otherwise, it can be sweet for sometimes but will turn out to be very bitter.... Krishna should be placed in the middle sincerely without any other motives and whatever gained should be offered to Krishna or used in his service....then it is a successful marriage...

JAI JAGANNATH

• hare krishna mata ji

a very sincere thanks to you for your reply, i have a question do astrological match take responsibility of husband wife's character towards each other or not?

thank u your servant

• Hare Krishna..Pranam...I have very limited knowledge about astrology. Generally, people born under certain moon sign (raasi) and certain nakshatra will have some characteristics...For example, people born in kumbha raasi with purvabhadra nakshatra may share certain characteristics....and people born in kataka raasi with ashlesha nakshatra may share certain characteristics but that doesnt mean that everyone born that particular raasi or nakshatra will have the similar characters...we cant make a judgement on a whole like that...usually it also depends on one's nature (svabhav),the mood of material nature of the person,past karmas, the environment of a person, even current karmas or even genetic effects...so we can't say that one's character is actually determined by his sun sign or moon sign or whatever....

Husband and wife have to respect each other as a person.....accept the person for what he or she is. Despite all the differences in background,character and family, if a couple can still leave together peacefully with their desire to only please Krishna, then by Krishna's mercy the marriage will be successful.

JAI JAGANNATH

• hare krishna mata ji ,

thank u fr ur kindness

hari bol, radhe radhe

This reply was deleted.