Lost :(

Hare Krishna, i used to chant 2-4 rounds but last year i increased friendship with some guyz who were not Krishna conscious, i thought that they will also get benefitted by Krishna's association.. i used to visit the temple atleast thrice a month but slowly n steadily i started loosing the taste in KC and a stage came (in December) when i completely left it.. since then i always think of going to temple on Sunday's but am never able to go.. i have stopped chanting completely..

i feel unhappy and unsatisfied but i feel that there is something in me which is consistently telling me "not to go bak to what i was, it tells me that  no matter how much you suffer but you are not going back" seems it is my bad karma which is not letting me go bak,

please help me, how can i regain the taste and atleast practise "little KC" and be a "little satisfied atleast"

You need to be a member of ISKCON Desire Tree | IDT to add comments!

Join ISKCON Desire Tree | IDT

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Volunteer

The biggest problem with we humans (especially men) is to admit our mistake. When we do admit something that we have done in our past which is not correct, we get the courage to do the right thing. When one admits the mistake in front of devotees, then Lord will be much pleased and gives more strength to carry it forward. Know for sure, the way back home is not going to be a smooth ride. It will be bumpy. And by now, you must have realized how easily Maya can trick you away from Krishna. So beware.

Lastly, I would like to request all devotees who ever read this, Please pray to Lord to help Gaurav pr to come closer to Krishna.

Hari bol!!!

• Hare Krishna!! All glories to Prabhupada...

Iam praying Lord for Gourav to increase his Krishna Consciouness..

• Volunteer

Hare Krishna dear Devotees, please accept my humble obeisances! All glories to Srila Prabhupada!

Also we offer our food first to Krishna then accept His Prasadam.

Also we have to remember one thing:

NECTAR IN THE BEGINNING WILL BECOME A POISON IN THE END

BUT

POISON IN THE BEGINNING WILL BECOME A NECTAR AT THE END.

In this way visiting Temple, chanting, waking up early may be like a poison but if we do it day after day at the end we will see the nectar.

In this way accept hard goals and try to achieve them with determination, Prabhuji!

We have to say "NO" to the laziness and weakness.

We took very pressures human body we should not loose it.

Your servant, 

• Hare Krishna Mataji!

Please Accept My Humble Obeisances! All Glories to Srila Prabhupada!

Wow! What A wonderful Answer Mataji ! I think Gaurav Prabhu 100% Satisfied with this Answer

Your Servant Forever

• Hare Krishna Prabhu,

All glories to Srila Prabhupad and Shri gouranga....

I would like to suggest that you should avoid company of non-devotee rather you should need to associate with devotees as much as possible and do krishna katha with them, Go to temple as much as you can and pray to Govinda's mercy.

By this process you will gradually come out of this dissatisfaction stage and please do your round as you were doing and slowly and steady you will be able to come out from material stress....

Servant of your servant

Lokesh Sharma

• Thankyou pr

• Hare Krishna Prabhuji

Hear Srila Prabhupada's Kirtan and at least 10 BG basic lectures and just see the magic, u will be back on track.

• Srila Prabhupada, that's the word. He is the saviour of fallen souls, he is the representative of the most merciful Lord Nityananda, and as such anything connected with him is naturally all-powerful, because Krishna is with him. If there was a like option, I would have given a maha-like to the comment. All glories, all glories to A.C. Bhaktivedanta Swami Srila Prabhupada!

• yup that is helping.. ive again started chating 2 rounds and it helped!! :)

Thanks

Hare Krishna

This reply was deleted.