Lord Krishna

Hare krishna to all the devotees.

I am so much confused about Lord that there are many queries in my mind out of so many one i need to be clear of

Lord Krishna is the Supreme Personality of Godhead and Lord Rama is another expansion of Krishna

Lord Chaitanya Mahaprabhu is also devotee expansion of Krishna or may say Krishna himself. One thing i want to know is that in form of Lord Rama he displays a high character by having only one wife then as Lord Chaitanya he does remarriage on death of his first wife on request of his mother then at age of 24 he takes sanyasa.when once chota haridas saw a woman with bad intention then lord left him later he commits suicide.Question arises that the same Lord as krishina himself when incarnated in he had pastimes with gopis,Radharani and 16108 wives this stunnes my mind i am a lot confused about all this please i am a fool to ask like this but it is beyond my brain.please kindly bless me

haribol

You need to be a member of ISKCON Desire Tree | IDT to add comments!

Join ISKCON Desire Tree | IDT

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Dear Lord's visits to the material worlds or dukhalayas are themselves His Blessings of cause less mercy.

They are demos or demonstrations of:

1. Ideal behavior as Bhagavan Maryada Purushotam in His decent as Lord Rama.

2. His pass times as Sri Sri Radhe Sir Krishna Chandra, which we are not supposed to try and follow suite or imitate. It is to be understood that in such pass times He demonstrates His constant activities in His Divine Domains Goloka where co operation and facilitation need to be provided by His eternal servants (us) starting from our intent, conviction and behavior right from NOW and take it forward progressively. He will take you once he likes it.

3. As Divine Chaitanya Maha Prabhu as an amalgamated Avatar of Himself and His own Gopis, He first demonstrated enjoyment of the same and presented/offered the Transcendental Ocean of Love to all Freely. He then demonstrated his obedience to His mortal mother by re marrying and subsequently demonstrated the repercussions re rejection (the 1st one is at the Viraja) of His  Divine Self by Chota Haridas.

As you may know technically from mundane perspective He can be explained as follows:

a. n mux

b. n band

c. n switch

And so is His Internal Pleasure Potency Srimati Radha Rani.

One must also understand that in their case(my Dear Bhagavan Sri Sri Radhe Sri Krishna Chandra) 1 minus n = 1

• Hare krishna  mata jee,

Just trying to reply to your question.

During the time of Rama it was a lesson that lord wanted to exhibit to the world (among which one was that if you have a bad eye on other's wife you will be destructed). These 1628 gopis or krishna's wives (not sure about the no), but who were they? They were devotees from millions and trillions of birth and who wished to marry lord because lord was so beautiful that everyone wanted him. Krishna is the supreme enjoyer and supreme creator, he does not want anything. Whatever he does is for the pleasure of others as he is enjoying supremely the most. Chaitanya mahaprabhu remarried to respect his mother and then took sannayasa to show that he was not attached to family life let it be second marriage, whatever lord did he did it for a very deep and intense lesson for the world to learn. Chota haridas could not live with the pain of separation from mahaprabhu and thus again a lesson to the world to never ever think of anything other than krishna.

Hope i replied what you were asking.

In your service,

Saurav.

• HK,chota haridas was awarded spiritual body after he left his material body.he was the pure devotee of god it is said that @ the most what chotta haridas wud have possibly desired was jus to tak 1 luk @ the woman who was very elderly to him(like of 1s mother' age).chaintanya mahaprabhu used to tak service from him in his spiritual body.he used to sing for the lord.jus to set correct standards for all kalyug creatures he artificialy banished chotta haridas but actually e1 that was the mercy.chainya mahaprabhu is very merciful everything he does automatically becomes mercy!

-ys ronak

• There's no need to confused yourself too much. The pastimes are performed by lord for the pleasure of his devotees and not for their confusion.

Yes, we r confused by lord pastimes when we see it with logical point of view. Logical view means that we analysis activites of god based on our own limitations and conditiOning which lead us to doubt that how the lordof all mystism can perform such task which even cannot be imagined by ordinary entities like us eg- govardhan lila.

But, when we understand the omnipotency of lord than such pastimes rather than being the source of our doubt will be source of our pleasure and bliss because devotees take extreme degree of pleasure when they see their lord perform such activies and this only increse their love more and more without bound and thus purify the condition soul who is rotting in this material world and will take us to our original home.

Its not necessery for that to see lila personaly in lord presence, but we can drive same benefit even by simply HEARING and READING such pastimes of lord from bonafide source and gradully develope an understanding about krishna by his own grace.

finally, if we can understand the pastime of lord by our mind than our this grey matter(mind) would be greater than lord ???

thus we cannot undestand the lord pastime by our mental adjustment but can be understood only when our eyes are tinged with love of god (premanjana curita bhakti vilocenena....)  and thus we will be able to attain that lost love of lord which is prime aim of this human form of life.

THANK YOU,

your servant

• Thankyou prabhu ji rightly said for instance lord Krishna was personally present before kamsa,duryodhana,shishupala and many more still they were not able to see Krishna was as God only his true devotees could see him. Thankyou all of you.
      • Hare Krishna Mataji,

I have heard about this same thing in one of HH Gour Govind Swami Maharaj's lecture. I am very sorry that I am not able to locate which lecture at present. But in lecture, Maharaj explained that when Lord appears, he appears according to time, place, and circumstances. For example, Lord Buddha appeared because so called Brahmanas were misusing vedas and killing innocent animals. So Lord Rama's purpose was to show people in general how to live in this world. So Lord Rama is called Maryada Purushottam also. He explicitly showed how to follow injunctions of vedas strictly. So Lord Rama's mission was to practically show how to live a perfect live. When same Lord appeared as Krishna, he appeared to give pleasure to his devotees and kill all demons. He is called Leela Purushottam. So according to his sweet wish, he performed pastimes. When Lord appeared as Gauranga Mahaprabhu, he appeared as a devotee. He is called Bhaktya Purushottam. Lord's mission was to spread devotional service to Himself (Krishna). So as a devotee incarnation, Lord was very strict about rules and regulaations of devotional service.

I hope this clears your doubt.

Hare Krishna

• Hare krishna mataji

thankyou for your reply it cleared my rest of the doubts but here i have one more ques that although lord krishna however is supreme personality of godhead he did rasa leela at an early age and had 16108 wives but still he is the greatest yogi. How come it be possible i know that i cannot understand him out of any sort of logic or mundane speculation who am i to ques but even brahma and shiva were bewildered so it is a but natural that to understand krishna by a conditioned soul like me is difficult but still trying to cultivate kc in association of good devotees like your very self.

Haribol
          • hare krihna maathaji,  u r making this conversation wonderful by asking more questions.

krishna is self-satisfied.. he is no need of any woman body for his enjoyment..that too from human body what he can expect from it?     we have to understand love and lust first.. if a man want more nd more girls  we say he is very lusty,greedy...nd that man does not have any love for those girl..only bodily enjoyment...but in the case of krishna...he loves his devotees very much..he got human body to satisfy devotees who were in human bodies..nd not for his sense enjoyment....he acts as if he is very interested in each gopis only because,,,he wanted them to feel more happy...  he aLSO marrys devotees who wants that type of relation from him..it is his karuna...u can read in bhaagvath..the story of bhrahman wives...the relationship of husband nd wife of this earth ends up with one janma. another husband in another janma..like this it continues till we stand on the step of bhakti..nd want permanent relationships....somebody wanted him as child, they got permanent son,,,like that if somebody want permanant husband, they have to marry krishna...

wives of krishna were thinking,,we can attract him by our beauty...but he is only attracted by devotion and love...u can read it in bhaagvath..the chapter.when krishna.returned from kurukshetra, and met,his wives.

there is so many things to explain..i think it may help u

hare krishna,,,dandavat

• Hare krishna maataji

you have given very satisfaying ans when i will have bhagawat then i"ll surely go through this very leela of lord.

Hari bol
This reply was deleted.