Replies

• Sometimes we can also hear that Lord Caitanya appeared ones in the day of Sri Brahma, but if He is same person as Sri Krishna who appeared about 5000 years ago, then He appeared twice within only 5000 human years.

Anyway, Sri Krishna words to His mother Devaki should not to be disputed, otherwise those who think that someone else is more qualified then He to talk about His appearance, become immediately offender. 

• Jai Radhe Dean ji

Dandavat

Incarnation in the form of Lord Krishna and Lord Gaurnaga happens only once in the day of Brahma. In the special Chaturyuga (7th Manwantar 24th Dwapar and Kali) so they are visesh chaturyuga. You can get this confirmed from any sampradaya acharyas.

Regards

Das Satyananda

• Maybe i was not so clear, so i will try again to explain :

If you claim that Sri Krishna appeared ones in the day of Sri Brahma, then how He appeared again after about 4500 years as Sri Gauranga.

If you claim that Sri Gauranga appeared ones in the day of Sri Brahma, which is 1000 4yugas,

then what about His incarnation as Sri Krishna.

Sri Krishna incarnation  +  Sri Gauranga incarnation   =     2 incarnations within about 4500 years.

Of course, only if we hypothetically all agree that Sri Krishna and Sri Gauranga are the same personality.

----------------------------------

• wHY DO YOU NEED 2 OR THREE CHANCES TO SUBMIT TO GOD EVEN AFTER HAVING LIVED YOUR LIFE IN THE INTENSATY OF THE PURE UNCONDITIONAL RAPSATY OF THE PURE PRAMA OF CHANTING hA-RAY hA-RAY?-)

aNYWAY ChanthARAY Haray

Bolla & B happy-)

• Jai Radhe Krishna Das ji

Dandavat

Lord Jagannath will appear in one day of Brahma( in the 24th Kali of 7th Manwantar (reign of Manu)) just like Vrajendra Nandan Krishna as they are non different. In all other Kali Balaram appears as the 8th incarnation in Dwapar and not krishna.

Hope it answers your query

your servant

Das Satyananda

• Hare Krishna 

Thank you for this information. 

Your servant

Krishna Das

• As you know, Jagganath means master of the universe and is another name for Krishna, Balarama is His older brother and Subhadra is His sister.

You can often hear statement that Sri Krishna or Jagannath appeared ones in a day of Sri Brahma, 1000 clycles of 4 Yugas, which contradicting Srimad Bhagavatam :

SB 10.3.41Since I found no one else as highly elevated as you in simplicity and other qualities of good character, I appeared in this world as Pṛśnigarbha, or one who is celebrated as having taken birth from Pṛśni.
    SB 10.3.42In the next millennium, I again appeared from the two of you, who appeared as My mother, Aditi, and My father, Kaśyapa. I was known as Upendra, and because of being a dwarf, I was also known as Vāmana.
    SB 10.3.43O supremely chaste mother, I, the same personality, have now appeared of you both as your son for the third time. Take My words as the truth.
    So we know that Sri Krishna personally appeared 3 times in this Catur Yuga as their son, therefore we can conlude that He personally appearing in every Yuga :

Bg 4.8

paritrāṇāya sādhūnāṁ
    vināśāya ca duṣkṛtām
    dharma-saṁsthāpanārthāya
    sambhavāmi yuge yuge
    Translation: 
    To deliver the pious and to annihilate the miscreants, as well as to reestablish the principles of religion, I Myself appear, millennium after millennium.

• E-Counselor

Hare KRsna Prabhuji,

PAMHO.

I dont know the answer to this question. I have parked it with me and will revert with the answer once I get a chance to ask any authority.

I am so sorry.

Haribol,

Your servant,

Radha Rasamayi DD

• Thank you Mataji... I will wait for the answer.....

• My Dear Prabhu ji & Mata Ji please answer my Question!

This reply was deleted.