Replies

• you are not getting my points .... I am just opposing the faith oriented approach of Iskon ... approach must change from devotee to devotee .... faith comes from family and cultural background ... if someone don't have it you cannot say then "we can only preach the people who are humble" SAY NO TO ARROGANTs! ......

and where I have said we should learn about Mahaprabhu from non believers .... I just said we must consider mental state of the person whom we are telling about mahaprabhu .. we shouldn't impose anything  which listener cannot accept.... my whole argument in one sentence is "WE SHOULDN'T IGNORE FAITHLESS PERSONS" ....

It is easy to defame others but if you see through conversations in few places Prabhupad used to mention good points of other institutions where iskcon used to lag at that time ... ... hear 2 incidents ... one person who first goes through the fundamentals then out of his understandings blasphemes RKM is on thing (and no doubt a great thing) .  and on other hand another person before reading anything understands he should offend RKM and starts searching for the logics supporting his points is a great rascal.

• but this point on that web page is doubtful "He covered His true identity even from the Vedic scholars and panditas. Only the pure devotees understood His actual identity." .. historical text of "Language History" says even that time he was popular as incarnation (but he himself use to disagree) .... because in his appearance is considered as revolution period of Bengali literature suddenly it changed it's type during his time .... so he had a great influence over society even CC says good number of devotees knew him as God.

• Initially I had this Doubt but this ppt helped me. and it worked with all of the new devotes ... (failed with 2 devotees who lost faith on this process due to some mis-interpretation )

Advent Predictions of MahaPrabhu
    some points are very weak but remaining are really great...

• Volunteer

yes, yes it is true Ashwani Kumar Prabhu, i also wanted to bring this from Bhaktivinod Thakur's book called Navadwipa dhama mahatmya. 

Lord Chaitania appeared to the Gurus of Kumara Sampradaya, Shiva Sampradaya and to Ramanujacharya also. In this way only these 4 sampradayas are authorized. 

What others say we do not care much. 

Plus those acharyas also participated in the Gaura Lila and assisted Lord in Harinam Sankirtan movement. But i forgot their incarnated names.

Please, refer to the book of Bhaktivinod Thakur. You can find it here in the e-books section.

Your  servant,

• Volunteer

It is said that every muni or philosopher has a different angle of vision, and unless a muni differs from other munis, he cannot be called a muni in the strict sense of the term. Nāsāv ṛṣir yasya mataḿ na bhinnam (Mahābhārata, Vana-parva 313.117).

We don't need to see the difference of opinion between 4 vaishnava sampradayas, but we must see they all agreed on the point of Devotional service to Krishna/Vishnu is the goal of life. So we should not bother with all this things. As you progress you will understand Lord Chaitanya is Lord Krishna

Your aspiring servant

Hari Bol

• hare krishna !! whether shri chaitanya mahaprabhu is krishna or not, he still is the most kind guru who took the hare krishna mahamantra and nama sankirtana to all people, animal and plant life and didn't differentiate among them. He freely distributed the sweet love of krishna through the nama-sankirtana marg.Such is his greatness. As Krishna says in Gita, He is present in pure love and therefore in Chaitanya Mahaprabhu too

||shri krishna sharanam mama||

• nop .... :)  this kind of logics are very irritating for people like me who favour Mahaprabhu more than Krishna most ... when I can't appriciate Krishnas passtimes I say to my mind RAM & MahaPrabhu is Krishna only

• Volunteer

Hare Krishna Prabhuji. Dandavat Pranam. All glories to Srila Prabhupada

It is irrelevant whether other sampradayas accept chaitanya mahaprabhu as Lord Krishna or not. Every sampradaya claims their own Acharya to be incarnation , where other sampradaya don't accept it. Just like Ramanujacharya of Sri Sampradaya is accepted as "Ananta Sesa or Balaram",Madhvacharya as incarnation of Vayu,Hanuman,Bhima , Now Gaudiyas may accept this or not it dosn't matter to them. It is not so easy to understand Lord Chaitanya Mahaprabhu from Scriptures, to Know Chaitanya Mahaprabhu as Lord Krishna, we need to Follow Gaudiya Vaishnava Acharyas, we need to follow the footstep of six Goswamis, they all have accepted him as Lord Krishna.

When we personally associate with any person, then only we can understand the personality of that person. All the Goswamis and others Like Ramananda raya, Sarbobhaumo Bhattacharya was personal associates of Lord, they all accepted him as Lord Krishna. To know him we need to serve devotees and mahaprabhu's mission then it will be easy for us to understand him.

Another thing is even when Lord Krishna was present personally on the earth, very few confidential people knew him as supreme God, most of the people think himself just as a powerful king, politicians. Like Duryadhana and others never believed Krishna as God.

your aspiring servant

Hari Bol

• Perfect Answer Prabhu, no other explanation necessary. Sriman Mahaprabhu can be best understood through the Chaitanya Charitamrita. It is more important for our faith. Who cares about other's faith

Read More...

This reply was deleted.