Loosers

While preaching we come across some kind of people who consider the pure devotees as LOOSERS.They say these devotees dont want to work so they are doing this. How to deal with such people ? they dont want to undertand the reality.  

You need to be a member of ISKCON Desire Tree | IDT to add comments!

Join ISKCON Desire Tree | IDT

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• hare krishna
    devotees r NEVER looser.....n whoever address devotees in such a way, just tell them that-

=>they r the ACTUAL LOOSER  as they cannot serve the SUPREME ABSOLUTE TRUTH but are very happy in serving material people who can just give them a few pennies n nothing more.
    =>they r the ACTUAL LOOSER  that they r not blessed by SRIMATI RADHARANI'S causeless mercy to serve KRISHNA(the all attractive) n r attracted by the material objects.
    => theY r the ACTUAL LOOSER who cannot differentiate between real joy(of serving RADHA KRISHNA) n r running after fake n artificial joys of this material world which gives them only MISERIES.
    =>they r the ACTUAL LOOSER who dont have the courtesy to respect the real/pure devotees of KRISHNA. 
    =>THEY ARE LOOSING ALL SUCH TRANSCENDENTAL PLEASURES and r considering that DEVOTEES r looser.
    => whoever serves KRISHNA can NEVER loose anything :) instead they r blessed with all the joys :)
    JAI SRILA PRABHUPADA
    JAI RADHE SHYAM
    HARI BOLLLLL 

• JAI SRI KRSNA!!!

• Volunteer

Hare Krishna dear Devotees, please accept my humble obeisances!

All glories to Srila Prabhupada!

First of all when we hear criticism against sincere Devotees we can do 3 things:

1. To leave that place immediately.

2. To perform a suicide.

3. Or to defeat the criticizer with words.

The best one is the third.

We should not tolerate criticism against Devotees. No! Here we can use our anger and all.

--------

Bhaktivinod Thakur says that in this age only intelligent ones will take these Holy Names seriously.

Intelligent one means that who understands there are only two realities in this world:

1. Holy Name and

2. the soul.

Those who do not serve to Nama Prabhu simple are serving to the DEAD senses. That is all. They work day and night as like and asses to maintain dead body. And this is life after life.

Even if they feed poor people, open hospitals ...only goal is this body not the soul.

But Devotees work as like an ass to please the senses of Krishna.

I do not think that even physically Devotees do lesser job than karmis. No. It seems to them like that because Devotees wake up when they sleep and they go to sleep when they wake up. 

Your servant, 

• i really love the last line u have used mataji. "Devotees wake up when they sleep and they go to sleep when they wake up." every atheist must hear this one!!

mataji but i have a doubt.

shouldnt we devotees refrain from commiting suicide because that shows cowardness. i remember krsna telling this in one of the texts(but i cant remember which one). pls correct me if im wrong and do forgive me if i have offended you.

hare krsna.

• Volunteer

my humble obeisances dear Mataji,

You are right no one has right to kill the body committing suicide. But to hear a blaspheme of a Devotee worse than death. Because of that we should leave that place immediately or counteract the blasphemer using words. 

Your servant,    

• Volunteer

Hare Krishna, prabhu!! What is the need to deal with such atheists?? A man advanced in knowledge never cares for childish prattles. Just ignore them. Even asuras would disturb the rishis but they were unflinching in their devotion. You can't go and change this world. It's all Krishna's plan. You all have to change yourself. If anyone has got the latent spiritual power, he will catch your fire too. People know how hard it is to traverse on spiritual path. They only create an excuse that spiritual life is an escape from reality. These rascals don't know what is Reality. Krishna says in Bhagavad Gita--

mattaḥ parataraḿ nānyat

kiñcid asti dhanañjaya

O conqueror of wealth, there is no truth superior to Me.

• prabhuji hare krsna...

i truely agree to what u have said. when i was new to our KC world i too came across many others who had such mudane levels of thinking and their ignorant attitude towards the absolute truth. then my prabhu told about the kc attituded we must uptake to deal with such fallen souls. i guess everyone has their own time according to our sweet  Krsna's plan. so we must not let them affect us and must carry on with our devotional service. 

lets leave the rest to him.

Hare Krsna!!

This reply was deleted.