Replies

• The spiritual world is like the images you see in the mirror. It is called reflection. The material word is said to be a perverted reflection of the spiritual world.
  • thanks a lot for your's instructive reply. Hare krishna ,

• As it is written that everything there has (Self efolgent light their is no need for a Sun nor Moon" suggesting that everyone there is fully realized and perfectly situated in a understanding that God/Krishna is everything & every body hence what ever facillity He affords us to enjoy Him w/Him is secondary to the fact that we have been selected to so. Hence eternal victory over weakness & repeated rebirth & death is again ours. Till the time He may need our services again in His vast creations. Other than that I'm sure Krishna's descriptions and those of His avatars/historical personal descendent incarnations has given much more detailed description in the vast literatures of the Vedas good Luck on your wonderfully inspired Quest to experience this hear & now through your research. I take full advantage of the Sinyousi's inclination to reserch such things when I have such inquiries!
    Good luck
    Gee
  • SB 3.15.12Lord Brahmā said: My four sons Sanaka, Sanātana, Sanandana and Sanat-kumāra, who were born from my mind, are your predecessors. Sometimes they travel throughout the material and spiritual skies without any definite desire.
    SB 3.15.13After thus traveling all over the universes, they also entered into the spiritual sky, for they were freed from all material contamination. In the spiritual sky there are spiritual planets known as Vaikuṇṭhas, which are the residence of the Supreme Personality of Godhead and His pure devotees and are worshiped by the residents of all the material planets.
    SB 3.15.14In the Vaikuṇṭha planets all the residents are similar in form to the Supreme Personality of Godhead. They all engage in devotional service to the Lord without desires for sense gratification.
    SB 3.15.15In the Vaikuṇṭha planets is the Supreme Personality of Godhead, who is the original person and who can be understood through the Vedic literature. He is full of the uncontaminated mode of goodness, with no place for passion or ignorance. He contributes religious progress for the devotees.
    SB 3.15.16In those Vaikuṇṭha planets there are many forests which are very auspicious. In those forests the trees are desire trees, and in all seasons they are filled with flowers and fruits because everything in the Vaikuṇṭha planets is spiritual and personal.
    SB 3.15.17In the Vaikuṇṭha planets the inhabitants fly in their airplanes, accompanied by their wives and consorts, and eternally sing of the character and activities of the Lord, which are always devoid of all inauspicious qualities. While singing the glories of the Lord, they deride even the presence of the blossoming mādhavī flowers, which are fragrant and laden with honey.
    SB 3.15.18When the king of bees hums in a high pitch, singing the glories of the Lord, there is a temporary lull in the noise of the pigeon, the cuckoo, the crane, the cakravāka, the swan, the parrot, the partridge and the peacock. Such transcendental birds stop their own singing simply to hear the glories of the Lord.
    SB 3.15.19Although flowering plants like the mandāra, kunda, kurabaka, utpala, campaka, arṇa, punnāga, nāgakeśara, bakula, lily and pārijāta are full of transcendental fragrance, they are still conscious of the austerities performed by tulasī, for tulasī is given special preference by the Lord, who garlands Himself with tulasī leaves.
    SB 3.15.20The inhabitants of Vaikuṇṭha travel in their airplanes made of lapis lazuli, emerald and gold. Although crowded by their consorts, who have large hips and beautiful smiling faces, they cannot be stimulated to passion by their mirth and beautiful charms.
    SB 3.15.21The ladies in the Vaikuṇṭha planets are as beautiful as the goddess of fortune herself. Such transcendentally beautiful ladies, their hands playing with lotuses and their leg bangles tinkling, are sometimes seen sweeping the marble walls, which are bedecked at intervals with golden borders, in order to receive the grace of the Supreme Personality of Godhead.
    SB 3.15.22The goddesses of fortune worship the Lord in their own gardens by offering tulasī leaves on the coral-paved banks of transcendental reservoirs of water. While offering worship to the Lord, they can see on the water the reflection of their beautiful faces with raised noses, and it appears that they have become more beautiful because of the Lord’s kissing their faces.
    SB 3.15.23It is very much regrettable that unfortunate people do not discuss the description of the Vaikuṇṭha planets but engage in topics which are unworthy to hear and which bewilder one’s intelligence. Those who give up the topics of Vaikuṇṭha and take to talk of the material world are thrown into the darkest region of ignorance.
    fba1f9c7c69ee55f84eef2e5454fde92.jpg
  • The asta kaliya lila of Yugal Kishore depicts the life style in  spiritual world. Kindly read Krishna Bhavanamrita by Srila Vishwanath Chakravarty .

However before reading that you should properly understand the difference between love ad lust for that please go through the below link.

https://raganugaprembhakti.wordpress.com

Please read the blogs under Madhurya Rasa header. In my case I find it very helpful.

Home
    Rag-bhakti is full of pure loving service towards Radha Krishna .This love comes from heart . This prem bhakti cleans our heart and fills our heart…
  • E-Counselor

Hare Krsna Prabhuji,

PAMHO.

I know this much - life in spiritual world revolves around Krsna, as against life in the material world whihc revolves around our desires and we are struggling to bring/ keep Krsna in the centre of our activities. They are engaged in loving devotional service to Krsna in whatever capacity all the time.

Haribol,

YOur servant,

Radha Rasamayi DD

This reply was deleted.