Life after death

Title itself is so ironic......i know there is no life after death. But i have certain apprehensions about journey after death. Have listed them below:1. Is the journey post death till the judgment date very difficult (as in all depends on karma) but what happens exactly2. Does a person take human birth only once or he takes it multiple times3. Why is Crow's birth considered to be very low as compared to other species4. Can our mind conceive all our past burth and can a mind read itI know i am illetrate and i wanna completely surrender to Lord Krshna but these questions are adding to my doubts. Please clear themRegardsAmritaJai Shree Krishna

You need to be a member of ISKCON Desire Tree | IDT to add comments!

Join ISKCON Desire Tree | IDT

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• BTW Devotees of the Supreme Lord Sri Krishna never go to hell.You definitely don't want to go there rite? (We are currently in material Hell and must have visited hellish planets innumerable times before this birth).
    By some pious activity in our previous birth we are receiving the nectar of Krishna Consciousness in this birth.So thank Krishna and our Acharyas for this good fortune and immerse yourself in the thoughts of Krishna in Goloka Vrindawan.As WAYO says there is only one way out -Chant "Hare Krishna Hare Krishna Krishna Krishna Hare Hare Hare Rama Hare Rama Rama Rama Hare Hare"

Hari Hari
    YS
    dipti
  • Pretaloka Enquiry

When a person dies his sons write letters to others that their father has gone to heaven. Actually after death, soul will be enquired in ‘Pretaloka’ for 10 days & then only he will be sent to hell for his bad deeds & to heaven for good deeds & to ‘Pitruloka’ for mixed deeds. If the soul has straightly gone to heaven, why his sons are donating cow (Godana), which is meant for crossing Vaitarini River, which is before hell?

When soul leaves this body, it goes to hell & is washed severely like a cloth. Entire dirt goes but a little dirt remains in soul, which is called as Karma Sesha. Karma Sesha means again all qualities of soul with least intensity. When soul comes back to this world these qualities are again grown in this atmosphere of earth. Soul again goes to hell for severe wash. Like this the cycle repeats. When soul comes to this earth from the hell, it does works according to Karma Sesha only i.e., previous qualities. In that sense Karma Sesha is responsible for all works on this earth. These works again intensify Karma Sesha. Buddhi (Karma Sesha) produces Karma & Karma intensifies Buddhi. When soul comes here there is no result to be enjoyed in this world.

A thief was severely beaten in police station & was left. When thief comes out of police station, his quality to steal is very very weak. But within a short time due to association of other thieves in world he becomes original thief & is again beaten in police station. So when thief comes out of police station there is no punishment that remains with him. When soul is born there is no punishment that remains with soul. Only thing that remains with soul is Karma Sesha, which is a very weak quality to steal. This Karma Sesha is called Sanchita & is also called as writing of Brahma on forehead. This guides future action of soul in this world. Birth of soul is according to nature of this Karma Sesha only, which is called Prarabdha. Actions in this world produce strength to Karma Sesha & such strength is called Aagami.

At lotus feet of Swami
    Surya
    • I have been reading a lot more.. I am afraid that I have not read this, but I would certainly like to know where this info has come from?

Hare Krishna,
    • hare krishna prabhuji!

You have answered the question in very well manner, query sorted out in one shot itself.

May Kanhaji bless All of Us
    • Hare Krishna Prabhuji........Seriously there can be no other easier way to explain it than this. Thank You so much.
    • very well explained

thank you so much
      • thank you.

At lotus feet of Swami
        Surya
  • there is no death and ther is no life for the soul as it was never born and it will nvr die ...it just happens tht it chngs its previous body as we change our old clothes to a new one as we wear new clothes
    • Hare Krishna....
  • INSTEAD OF MULLING AROUND THE QUESTION AND WASTING THE ENERGY THERE IS ONE NICE SOLUTION TO THIS WORLD AND THAT SOLUTION IS CHANTING "HARE KRISHNA"
This reply was deleted.