ISKCON Desire Tree - Devotee Network

Connecting Devotees Worldwide - In Service Of Srila Prabhupada

Hare Krishna dear Devotees, please accept my humble obeisances! All glories to Srila Prabhupada!

Here in India I see many cows even in big cities like Mumbai. So it shows that even in cities we can take care of cows and as a result have pure cow milk.

Do You think, if few Devotee families come together and take care of 10-20 cows in one area plus have a special cow herd man?! 

Cows eat like children - I mean their food is not so costly - maybe 3000 Rs per month. 

Plus here in India there is no cold climate so cows easily can live in simple goshalas. 

Yesterday His Holiness Bhakti Raghava Maharaja explained very nicely why need cows, how much we depend on cows. Please watch here You won't regret: http://audio.iskcondesiretree.info/05_-_ISKCON_Chowpatty/10_-_2013/...

Hope this discussion each of You will take seriously and have desire and plans to protect cows!!!

Thank You so much!

Your servant, bhaktin maral

Views: 1249

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

yes, Prabhu if You are there after 27th of October then i will call You and if we have time let's have an interview from You. And You will explain nicely!

Your servant, 

Hare krishna Prabhu , This humble soul has a plan . An apartment should be built with 20 flats , A goshala with 30 cows,with a gobar gas plant which can supply gobar gas to each kitchen and with a ox-power electricity generator which will supply 

can we make goshalas near by already existing apartments of people in big cities? For example there are small parks near by each big building. Or car parks, or even small play grounds...

Because to build an apartment it will cost too much, no? But it is a very good idea!

Your servant, 

Hare Krsna.

Please accept my humble obeisances.

Jay shree radhey-shyam.

All glories to Srila Prabhupada.

I really agree and respect your noble idea mataji. Mumbai is a huge city divided into small compartments, if somehow in each of these small compartments goshalas are introduced, it will not only benefit the people with the milk of cows but also make them realise their inner calling towards Krsna. As Krsna has said, he is to be founded in his cows.

I stay at Colaba and is a regular visitor at girgaum ISKCON. Do reply me for any help needed.

Hare Krsna.

Hare Krishna

There is a Goshala in Panvel which located in core heart of old panvel. I and two  of my devotee friends are visited this goshala 4 months back.This goshala is having big area of 1 acre.Most of the cows and bulls are from Indian breed(Gir and Kankrej) . This Goshala is funded by the Local trustee . We have seen only 1 person is managing this Goshala  which is put by trustee on salary basis.He sell around 40 to 50 liters of milk daily.

The important thingh We heard is  that the trustee want some sincere people having love about the cows  to take care of this goshala. The Goshala is having good infrastructure though its quite old. Also there are about 50 to 60 cows bulls and calfs with 80% belongs to indian breed.

i m ready ....

plz let me know what is require for it 

i stay in mumbai (bhayandar)

i like this idea soo muchh....

RSS

Receive Daily Nectar

Online Statistics

Addon Services

For more details:
Click here 

Back to Godhead Magazine !

For more details: