Laddu Gopal Ji talks to me

I have one question in my mind which I want to clear. 

My Laddu Gopal came to me last Janmashtami. I am taking care of my laddu Gopal every day bathing, feeding, singing to him sometimes. Lately I have started feeling his presence with few thing happened. My laddu use to sleep in JHULA earlier but as winter approaching one night I dreamt of something like Laddu said that he needs a bed to sleep as he is feeling cold in JHULA. So I bought a bed for him with mosquito net. (image attached). I bought him few clothes out of which two get torn and rest are as new as I bought them. (It came to my mind that he might be not liking the clothes that is why he torn them :) ). Sometimes while doing Pooja or Aarti I feel like he is smiling and once or twice I felt like he is sad/angry when I forgot to give him his Basuri. I am not sure weather this is just my infatuation or really he is with doing all this with me but I love this. I want to be like this for all my life. Few days back suddenly It came to my mind that apart from keeping my laddu in pooja room I will make a small room like a house for him of thermocol. It would be so much in size that the bed fits in properly with good height and to keep it adjacent to my Pooja place. and sometimes to place the jhula in place of bed to take rest in the room. Can I do that if it is not barred as per the shashtra/ procedures. I want to buy a small almirah for his clothes. 

Sometime when I am alone and I am watching TV can I take my ladu Gopal with me on the bed and watch TV together. Please let me know.

IMG_20161216_083040877.jpg

IMG_20161216_083105800.jpg

IMG_20161216_222837881.jpg

You need to be a member of ISKCON Desire Tree | IDT to add comments!

Join ISKCON Desire Tree | IDT

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Thanks for sharing this. It is really a magic that you can feel laddu gopal around you. As per the knowledge if your devotion is pure you can offer anything that you want. You can arrange a dedicated space, you can dress him in any laddu gopal dress and can offer shringar items. Its all about your purity dedicated to him. 

Buy Laddu Gopal Dress and Poshaks
    Laddu Gopal dress for sale explore our laddu Gopal poshaks collection and buy from handmade to traditional dresses under one roof.
  • Thanks for the shearing that all sounds fascinatingly fun. Good job.
    But no TV IN BEAD. That must be vary agitating for Him! (
  • E-Counselor

Hare KRsna Prabhuji,

PAMHO.

So wonderful to read your pastimes with your Laddu Gopal ji. Yes, He is reciprocating with you - taht is possible only because of the sincerity of your heart to serve Him.

Thermocol is not one of the prescribed mediums to make houses. I would not recommend. Better you get a good singhasan for Him to sit - put Him on swing some days as per season - saavan month, put Him to sleep every night and wake Him upo in the morning, get a small rajai or woollen blanket for Him to tuck Him into bed every night. For summer nights, you could get Him a cotton blanket. 

Buying an almirah for His clothes and jewellery, puja accessories is fine. I wouldnt use that almirah for any other purpose. 

No, taking Gopal ji with you on your bed to watch TV is not at all advisable!!! Better you sit in front of Him and sing His bhajans. You could sing the mahamantra also to Him. He will love it. If you think your Gopal ji is tired of being in one place, then maybe you could take Him to temple next time you visit. I have seen a lot of people do that with their Gopal ji. You can dress Him up nicely, put Him on a basket, to be used exclusively for this purpose only and take Him for an outing, not to a movie, but to the temple. 

Prabhu, I dont know whether you are doing already - pls start chanting the mahamantra. Your feelings are so pure, I am sure you will get results very soon. 

Dandvat pranams to you prabhuji.

Haribol,

Your servant,

Radha Rasamayi DD

• Hare Krishna,

Mataji,

Thanks for your suggestion.

Yes I am already doing all this on daily basis. Whenever Me and my wife are visiting our hometown our Laddu travels with us. But still I feel like I could more to serve him and I cannot control it that was the reason of urge to do more towards him. I travel to office everyday around 60 KM while driving I only chant mahamantra. Is there anything else I can do for him please suggest. 

Hare Krishna.

• E-Counselor

Hare Krishna Prabhuji,

PAMHO.

Its such a pleasure to read your messages. The beauty of falling in love with God is that one can keep on going deeper and deeper and do more and more, there is no end.

Yes, there is a lot  more you can do. It is the sincerity of your service that the lord reciprocates with you, and that is why you want to do more and more.

Since you are in love with Krsna, it would be a good idea to start a regulated life. 

What I giving below is ideal - do not jump to do it from today itself. This is what you should aim at - keep working towards it.

Maybe get up in the morning at 4.00 am (both you and wife)

Take bath, do mangalarati. Since you have Laddu Gopal, ie. God in child form, you can keep the timing little later also.

Then sit and chant 16 rounds of mahamantra (it will take you approx 2 hours).

Then offer bhoga to your Laddu Gopal and then take remnants of the offering. Ideally, whatever we eat should be mahaprasad only. Whihc means veg food without onion and garlic. In my house, everything that comes out of the kitchen, including water, has to be offered before we take. 

Then go to work - on the way (60 km is hopefully both ways put together), listen to kirtan, bhajan, lectures of Srila Prabhupada and other gurus of ISKCON.

Carry lunch, which should again be offered food. If its possible, after lunch, read for sometime in office.

Return home in the evening, take bath, do sandhya arati. 

Take evening prasad, read Gita, Bhagawatam with your wife.

Retire for the day. 

On holidays, make it a practise to visit local ISKCON temple in the morning for darshan arati and Bhagawatam lecture. 

Celebrate festivals - I learnt by following the local temple. I would try to replicate in the house how they are serving the deities. I would notice whenever I visited - of course, keeping my circumstances in mind. 

This way you will lead a grihasta life keeping Krsna in the centre, your house will become the temple of God. You will gain knowledge of philosophy which will help in firming up your faith and you will progress spiritually.

Haribol,

YOur servant,

Radha Rasamayi DD

• Hare Krishna,
          Mataji,

Thank you again for your beautiful suggestion. Certainly I would try to follow these as suggested. However Can we do the mangal Aarti around 8:00 AM as this is the time when I wake my Laddu Gopal, and ofcourse saturday and sundays he loves to sleep a bit more late like till 9:00 AM.
          One more thing today while I was waking him up It felt like he wanted to sleep more as he pulled out the pillow from his bed with him hehehehe.

Radhey Radhey

• E-Counselor

Hare Krsna Prabhuji,

PAMHO.

If you want to wake up your Gopal ji late and do arati at 8.00 am, then it is darshan arati, not mangal arati. The arati songs are different, thats why I mentioned. Ideally, the waking up time and arati time should be uniform on all days, plus minus one hour. 

Still, you wake up at 4.00 and chant uninterrupted 16 rounds - you will realise the difference only if you do so. 

Pls do not get into too much of this - pillow pastime you mentioned - it could be mental speculation from our side also. I normally do not share these pastimes because they are confidential. If it is a message from God, you will know.

Haribol,

Your servant,

Radha Rasmayi DD

This reply was deleted.