Kundalini Power ( Sakthi) Awaken

Good Evening to all Sri Hari Devotees. I have some experience but i don't know to which it is related. From 2 weeks, i'm feeling some Sakthi ( power) is moving me and doing things using it's power. I'm totally block. I'm just moving the way it shows the thing it do. That's it. And after i start feeling some power is making me moving and doing things, I started writing without any idea on my mind. In my writings it's saying that i'm the Power which is sent to you by the Lord Krishna and I'm the Kundalini Sakthi. But before two days i went to one Person who will see Anjanam who is a formal Hanuman Upasakudu (Devotee). he was saying like I have some Soul in me. It was come to my body in the month of December. But i never felt anything bad or type of soul in me. And the Kundalini still saying i'm the Power (Sakthi). I'm really confused and don't know what is  this. Kindly help me in this.

You need to be a member of ISKCON Desire Tree | IDT to add comments!

Join ISKCON Desire Tree | IDT

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Thank you for the kind reply. I will follow it.
  • The Kundalini is for sure the power in the body which can bring your consciousness on higher levels,

therefore you need to chant maha mantra as much as you can everyday.

This reply was deleted.