Krishna, Soul, Body and sufferings?

Hare Krishna!

Dandvat to all the devotees!

I have two questiions. :

1. If GOD decides everything, has all the power, controls everything, 'kan kan me vyapt hai'...then why he gives good to some and bad to some. Why many huma beings/other species have so much pain & sufferings. Krishna is father of all then wh /how he can see his children in pain?

2. What is the reason for having so much population (and increaseing day by day) in Kaliyug...means why we have so many souls on earth in human body and facing so many sufferings? From where the soul come? Why soul come to earth? Why soul need a body?

May be i coudn't put proper words for my questions but i pray to all of you to please reply my questions and also forgive me if i my question has hurt anybody. But i want to know the answers of these questions from KC perspective. I feel very bad to see around that people and animals are in so much suffering. WHY?

Regards

Deepa

You need to be a member of ISKCON Desire Tree | IDT to add comments!

Join ISKCON Desire Tree | IDT

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Volunteer

QUESTIONS ASKED TO SRILA PRABHUPADA. PART 174. ON REWARD, PUNISHMENT AND SUFFERING.‏

http://www.iskcondesiretree.net/group/krishnaconsciousness/forum/to...

QUESTIONS ASKED TO SRILA PRABHUPADA. PART 175. ON REWARD, PUNISHMENT AND SUFFERING.‏

QUESTIONS ASKED TO SRILA PRABHUPADA. PART 176. ON REWARD, PUNISHMENT AND SUFFERING.‏

QUESTIONS ASKED TO SRILA PRABHUPADA. PART 177. ON REWARD, PUNISHMENT AND SUFFERING.‏

QUESTIONS ASKED TO SRILA PRABHUPADA. PART 178. ON REWARD, PUNISHMENT AND SUFFERING.‏

QUESTIONS ASKED TO SRILA PRABHUPADA. PART 179. ON REWARD, PUNISHMENT AND SUFFERING.‏

• Volunteer

Hare Krishna dear Devotees, please accept my humble obeisances! All glories to Srila Prabhupada!

If population is increasing then Krishna will provide all of them with enough food and water, clothes...if we live according to His instructions. He says to take care of cows and land and you will have enough food to eat. enough gems, cloths, wood.

Cow is a walking hospital. When one has one cow there is no need to spend lots of money to different sicknesses.

In the land on the place of drugs, onions, garlics we could plant grains, fruits and have sufficient food.

And when we perform Sankirtana Yagya there will be enough rain.

In this way Krishna tells us to live correctly. But if we do not live  so and listen  to Him then we should not also to blaspheme Him. Saying that He is not seeing our pain etc.

If Kshatriyas protect Brahmanas and let them to do their work then they will teach Kshatriyas and others how to live correctly, by the laws of God. And when everybody lives by the laws of God then there will be prosperity. It says that when King Yudhishtra ruled over the Earth there was nobody who suffered. Or when King Prithu. Or King Bharata.

In this way protection of Brahmanas is very important.

------------------------------------------------

And Srila Prabhupada established this ISKCON movement and now only brahmanical culture somehow or other growing. Nowadays we have several self sufficient Farm Communities where Devotees take care of Cows, land. 

Souls may come as much as they can Krishna will provide everything. Just we have to live according to the Laws of Krishna. 

Your servant, 

• Volunteer

Hare Krishna!!! 

From where the soul come? Why soul come to earth? Why soul need a body?'

'Krishna is father of all then why /how he can see his children in pain?'

The soul belongs to the marginal potency of Krishna. It has got a certain amount of independence. As spirit souls, our eternal relationship is with Krishna. He is the Supreme Enjoyer, and we being Prakriti are meant to be enjoyed by HIM. When the soul tries to misuse the independence and wants to enjoy independent of Krishna, he is thrown into the material world and is imprisoned within a lump of flesh and a cage of bones, this body and becomes a servant to the gunas of material nature. Krishna can never see this pain. He is more eager than us to take us back to Godhead. He sends His incarnations and often descends Himself to direct our attention to the spiritual abode which is our real home. Krishna's best gift for the fallen souls is the Hare Krishna Mahamantra. The more you chant, the more your heart will be cleansed ; your relationship with Krishna will be revived soon and you will be liberated from the threefold griefs of this material world.

• Hare Krishna Deepa Mataji,

All glories to Srila Prabhupad...

It could be the answer of your question.

1) When we see beggars at street, sometimes we think, why are these people suffering? Why has not Lord done something about them? Then we start wondering, why is Krishna partial. Some people are enjoying while some people are suffering. Why has the Lord done this partiality? For that, it is important that one must know the Laws of Karma. Law of God takes its own time in catching us and punishing us. For every action you do, the reaction follows. In fact, when you are killing an animal, you are already preparing your consciousness for the next life. So in this way everybody is suffering due to their past Karmas.

2) if we talk about population than I would like to mention that in Mahabharta there are 64 crore (approx) people died which was only Sena of Kaurva and Pandanvas. so you can calculate that this not as much population as we are thinking. and in kaliyuga even demigods want to take birth so that they can be liberated from this material world as process of liberation is very easy in Kaliyuga.

I guess it could answer your question. Please obliged be if I have written anything wrong.

Servant of your Servant

Lokesh sharma 

This reply was deleted.