Krishna's face

Hare Krishna...

I am having a doubt actually...Just wanting to confirm if the same thing happens with everyone nd if it had happened what did it suppose to mean...

So my question is .....Look I use to burn lamp everyday for krishna like many people do..Nd whenever light falls on his face ,it seems like he is smiling ...Or sometimes silent nd sometimes different..Every day doesn't seem like usual..The deity keeps changing face expressions..or its due to maybe light reflecting on his face.....But actually not only in the case of deity ..His picture on the wall too seems different sometimes when I just look at him for so long..I want to know...Are these things normal to happen..Maybe he is there in our minds so our mind takes it differently but I swear that deity face always get some different looks..How is it possible..Ya it is possible but only if we believe it to be...........

I want to know if krishna seems sad or happy ..Is it a reflection of my thoughts or really he could be angry.....Or happy...

Hoping for a good reply,

Haribol

You need to be a member of ISKCON Desire Tree | IDT to add comments!

Join ISKCON Desire Tree | IDT

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Not worrying..Just curious..Hare Krishna..I was hoping some different thing

This reply was deleted.