Jagannath Dieties

Hare Krishna, Dandavat Pranam to all

All glories to Sri Jagganatha, Baladeva & Subadhra Maharani, All glories to Srila Prabhupada and All glories to Guru and Gauranga

I am traveling to the USA for the very first time for completing my higher education, and I am planning to carry my Jagganath deities. i have heard that i have to declare everything that I am carrying along with me. So i what can do? I really want to take them along with me because i know only they can protect me from Maya. 

Can someone please advice me i really need help? 

58e01aab-ff7e-41fa-b578-52fa52e183f6.jpeg

You need to be a member of ISKCON Desire Tree | IDT to add comments!

Join ISKCON Desire Tree | IDT

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Hare Krishna.,

Very cute little dieties you have prabhuji. As we have discussed earlier., You can easily carry them with you. Not a problem at all.

If you are carrying then in a protective case and put them in ur check-in baggage. There is not at problem at all.

But if u carry that case along with u in the hand. You need to declare it to security check- personnel before they do screening.

For that reason before screening, they give u a big tray ( 2-3 trays) and ask you to put all that you are carrying on your body.( example-- watches, cellphones, belt, gold chains, pens,),even your cabin baggage. during that process., It is good to put them( dieties also)  in the tray and declare it to them show it to them before u get screened to avoid problems.

But if  you are carrying in ur check-in baggage ( main big suitcases) where you pack all your needy stuff ( like clothes etc.)

then there is no need to declare as they do check it and then only transport them to the aircraft.

Hare Krishna.

Jai Jagannatha.

• Dear Mataji,

Hare Krishna, please accept my humble obeisances, unto your lotus feet. 

Thank you so much, for the information. Thank you so very much again

Hare Krishna 

• Well, thanks to Lord Sri Krishna  n Thanks to Guru Srila Prabhupada.

No need of thanking me. All are His part and parcel.

its just basic information which I know I shared.

Hare Krishna.

• once again mataji, thank you so much 

Dandavat Pranam to you.

This reply was deleted.