It is time to step into the dirt and clean it.

Hare Krishna,

PAMHO,

AGtSP!

After OMG it's PK now and some more rascals will come with some more ideas that will pollutethe minds of spiritual knowledge seekers. I think we should spend portion of amount that we spend in the construction of huge temples or projects to produce some high quality movies which can bring Krishna Consiousness into people defeat the ideas of these rascals who make money by defaming spiritual leaders. This media (Movies) is very powerful and will have greateffect on people in general, otherwise what to speak of non-devotees it will pollute even the minds of devotees.I am sure devotees will contribute a lot for the production and marketing of these movies. I request GBC to think about it seriously. Please share your thoughts. Thank You.

Your servant

Aaakash.

You need to be a member of ISKCON Desire Tree | IDT to add comments!

Join ISKCON Desire Tree | IDT

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• all our media channels are under MNC and Missionary control whose primary job is to defame Indian culture and bring foreign culture and make a suitable environment for their products and control indians and they are getting help from we indians only who for some bucks can do anything they want..

for example you all know ABP news, how many of us know what ABP means?

ABP is Associated Baptist Press

http://www.abpnews.com/

hence via such movies they try to control young generation so that they start to think that all spiritual leaders are same and all spiritual activities are bogus.  this is the agenda...

see such channels will never show missionary conversion issues or any other religious conversion issues but only concentrate on sanatan dharma and defaming it.

its a high time that real spiritual leaders/devotees start explaining to mass about real love of Godhead....

This reply was deleted.