It is Lord Krishna's will or my illusion?????

Dear devotees,Hare Krishna,once i went to vrindavan with my friends and after 2 days when i was returned back to delhi with all my friends..... One of my friend wanted to purchased the Ladoo Gopal's deity from one shop which is just opposite to Banke bihari temple and i told my friend dont buy that diety of Laddo Gopal, my friend asked me why?? I said to him becoz if u give HIM( Laddo Gopal) place in ur home then u have to do worship puja and offer food and water to Laddo Gopal then my friend suddenly changed his mind and bought one Radha Krshna instead of Laddo Gopal.But after 1 hour when we are in Iskcon temple then my heart said to me that aashish purchase a diety of Laddo Gopal and i Have purchased a diety of Laddo Gopal without thinking that now i have to do puja , and offer a food to the lord... Then my friend said aashish u told me to not to purchase Laddo Gopal and now u purchased the diety. I was shocked that how could i purchased Laddo Gopal's diety bcoz i was the person who stopped my friend to purchaed Laddoo Gopal diety..... I was reallly shocked...

You need to be a member of ISKCON Desire Tree | IDT to add comments!

Join ISKCON Desire Tree | IDT

Email me when people reply –

Replies

This reply was deleted.