I don't know whether i am right or wrong but more dan foreighners indians needs knowledge about Krishna "the lord almighty". i have seen lots of spoiled out generation i want dem to be in KC .... wat you all think about it?????

You need to be a member of ISKCON Desire Tree | IDT to add comments!

Join ISKCON Desire Tree | IDT

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Hare Krishna, all glories to srila prabhupada and his ISKCON movement.

I would like to add to this discussion. I find this question very interesting.

I have had the misfortune to have to take birth in a foreign body.

I think that mataji is very kind hearted to wish that the spoiled out generation could become Krishna Conscious.

From my point of view the great danger for Indian bodied people is the tendency  to take Krishna for granted and to think they already know him.

I also see that the simple people who worship the powerful are foolishly worshiping British and American idols.

I am glad that ISKCON is international and I am afraid that the Indian people will choose to make Indian Society for Krishna Consciousness only for Indian and I will be thrown out as foreign rubbish. 

Today I was even thinking that this could become the Indian Society for Killing Consciousness and all will be lost.

I believe that Srila Prabhupada was not a racist and that he taught and practiced real love and compassion for all living entities not only humans even animals have the right to benifit from the mercy of Chaitanya Mahaprabhu.

I hope all the Indian bodied devotees can follow his good example rather than just destroying all the hard work he has done.

I hope I can heal my heavy heart and try to become a better devotee rather than finding fault.

I have learned the hard way that almost no one can see inside my heart. On the outside I look just like a white, western demon. 

In South Africa where I live there is a lot of racism,  I am tired of the fighting I want peace but I know that I will meet more people who hate me because of my color.

I am writing this to just give my perspective, I have never been able to travel to India even though it has been the main focus of my life. 

I wish all of you well, and even if you don't accept me I consider you to be my family.

Hare Krishna.

• Hare Krishna!, 

Please do not think in terms of the man made borders of nations which keep on changing with time. To be on the right path of universal love we must agree that Krishna who created out of Him infinite Brahmanda(Universes) should never be seen through a narrow sight.The whole of the creation belongs to Krishna and Krishna belongs to whole of the creation.We are just a small part and parcel of Him just like a small ray of the mighty powerful Sun.Shri Krishna is like the Sun of Pure Consciousness.We are a small ray of that Consciousness falling on to our small body made of His External Energy called  Yog Maya Shakti.Let us be awares of Him through His Maya which provides every thing that is required for our bodily needs.We should surrender ourselves to His Maya,only then it will guide us to Him like a mother guides a child.

Hare Krishna!!

• hare Krishna,

Pls. don't discriminate on the basis of indian,american,etc. because Krishna is for all.The whole universe belongs to him.Actually if you see this India ,america,ausralia,etc. ,Who have made these divisions?Its we who have done this and not krsna.Just because someone is of a different colour or different language or different lifestyle we divide ourselves into groups of same type and then start blaspheming the people who don't form a part of our group.This is what is happening in case of hindus,muslims and christians.All this is also a kind of reflection of our enviousness and ego.We think that only we are good,others are lower than us.

As far as I remember even krsna has named this whole planet as "BHARAT".

After that we, human beings started fighting with each other and started to show proprietorship of different-2 areas on the planet.So, you can easily make out that this concept of different nations in itself is faulty and shows our non-acceptance of others.

I have heard about "vasudev kutumbakam".That means krsna himself wants us to live under a single authority and that is he,himself.

So Srila Prabhupada,being krsna's pure devotee also doesn't discriminate on the basis of nations.

Thus we should follow him.

Please forgive if what i have written doesn't answer your question.

Thanks and regards,

Your servant,

shashank

This reply was deleted.