ISKCON Desire Tree - Devotee Network

Connecting Devotees Worldwide - In Service Of Srila Prabhupada

Iskcon Desire Tree is a great resource for vaisnava Sanga

I just wanted to rech out and say how pleased I am that the devotees here at Iskcon Desire Tree, have created and selflessly maintained this wonderful platform for pure vaisnava exchanges.

I intend to regularly contribute my humble realizations and ideas for the consideration and guidance of all of the devotees worldwide.

I encourage everyone here to widely promote this site so that devotees all around the world can utilize this platform to get and stay connected to the ever expanding activities of Srila Prabhupada's worldwide family.

Balabhadra Bhattacarya dasa

Views: 953

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Please approve discussion postings within minutes. Not days. 

Go to any forum. Nobody takes that long.

Postings are life blood of the forums and therefore traffic to the site. If you dont approve discussions right away, it will choke the growth of the site. 

AGTSP

i agree with you as it take a long time to get the quest and thirst of krishna to be answered. as the dovotee coming in krishna concious want resolve all the queries and  misunderstanding of spirtual words.

hare krishna

Thanks Prabhuji!

PAMHO AGTSP !!!

Of all benedictions

of all karmic reactions

of all sacrifices/offerings

of all Missions

of all potencies

of all indexers and opportunity's I consider ISKCON the servants of Iskcon to be sUPREM.

And I to be it's Most fortunate Binafishearie,

HDG) Probupoda Has inspired me by saying"

someday' over time, the students of Iskcon will convert the Rubbish like wisdoms of this age-"

if we are persistent & persevere we will change/convince the hearts of the rascals to repurpose 

this useless~obsolete rubbish called Religion!

Thank you Jaggot~Guru(s) thank you Bhaktis Prahbues

Yes IDT has been doing really commendable service to the Vaishnav Community. Has really helped me a lot in many ways.

Jaya Srila Prabhupada! Jaya IDT Team!

Ofcourse, Hare Krishna!

RSS

Television Channel

Join us on Whatsapp!

Online Statistics

Back to Godhead Magazine Subscription !

© 2019   Created by ISKCON desire tree network.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service