I just wanted to rech out and say how pleased I am that the devotees here at Iskcon Desire Tree, have created and selflessly maintained this wonderful platform for pure vaisnava exchanges.I intend to regularly contribute my humble realizations and ideas for the consideration and guidance of all of the devotees worldwide.I encourage everyone here to widely promote this site so that devotees all around the world can utilize this platform to get and stay connected to the ever expanding activities of Srila Prabhupada's worldwide family.Balabhadra Bhattacarya dasa

You need to be a member of ISKCON Desire Tree | IDT to add comments!

Join ISKCON Desire Tree | IDT

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Volunteer

Please approve discussion postings within minutes. Not days. 

Go to any forum. Nobody takes that long.

Postings are life blood of the forums and therefore traffic to the site. If you dont approve discussions right away, it will choke the growth of the site. 

• AGTSP

i agree with you as it take a long time to get the quest and thirst of krishna to be answered. as the dovotee coming in krishna concious want resolve all the queries and  misunderstanding of spirtual words.

hare krishna

• Sevak

For the pleasure of the devotee community and all the people out there looking for spiritual solace, we are happy to share a new development. Especially for the people who communicate in Hindi. We are in the process of making a webiste in Hindi.
    Please share the links below with all your near & dear ones.

hindi.iskcondesiretree.com

also LIKE our FB page : https://www.facebook.com/IDesireTreeHindi

Suggestions are welcome.

ISKCON Desire Tree - हिंदी - हिंदी भाषी भक्तों के लिए
  • Volunteer

Congratulation. Well done Prabhu. Iskcon desire tree has reached 100k alexa rank. Which is a landmark because we will get better idea as to how the visitors are coming to Iskcon desire tree.

I was wondering if there is a way, when someone likes a forum post or answer, it will also post on their facebook account. If this is possible, please implement it right away. Just so you know, I am a social media marketer and have gotten as many as 500k facebook fans to the fan pages of some pop singers. Lets take one baby step at a time. So far, your taking the feedback has improved our Alexa rank from 150k to 100k in less than a month or two.

Lets keep working until it gets to top 10,000 sites on the internet. 

Hare Krishna. Please accept my dandavat for opportunity to preach and learn in the process.

• Volunteer

Well done Admin, your changes continue to improve the popularity of this website (based on Alexa rank improvement) Up 3000 ranks in just 3 days. You proved that listening to the visitors can really pay off.

I also suggest adding "Ask Questions link " in the chat area.

• Thank you prabhus

Made some changes - have a look

• E-Counselor

Hare Krsna Prabhuji,

PAMHO.

HUmble request prabhuji, please go to the earlier system where we could see the discussion thread on the home page itself and also whether any reply has been given, by whom and when. That was more convenient.

Haribol,

Your servant,

Rashmi

• Hare Krsna,

Yes, I liked the old home-page system for discussions, with likes and replies.

I think it made it easier for everyone to keep track and follow discussions more efficiently.

ys, Bhakta Rankin.

• Volunteer

Thanks for creating the discussions tab. Looks like popularity of the website has already increased by adding discussions tab. This is reflected by Alexa rank improvement from 150,000 to 110,000 in just a few days.

Try to bring attention to the discussion tab, like you do to E-counseling. Alexa rank will get even better.

Also as an experiment, make discussion page the homepage of Iskcon desire tree for a month or two to see the involvement of visitors.

Their is no reason why Iskcon desire tree cannot be in the top 10,000 websites on Alexa.

Iskcon desire tree can be made into one of the greatest preaching platforms. Only way it can happen if if you promote the discussions and by encouraging asking questions. At the end of the day, how can you preach if their are not enough questions?

• Volunteer

Discussion used to be the main driving force of this community. Unfortunately, you can no longer can easily find discussions page from the homepage of Iskcon Desire Tree.

Unless discussions are encouraged, it will not bring people to the site via search engines.

Hope you will make it easier to find "Discussions" by making a tab for it. I also suggest making a tab for blog, so visitors dont create blogs inside discussions.

This reply was deleted.