Hare Krishna .

Once at Sri Sri Krishna Balarama Temple , Jaipur ; we were discussing about wars and soon the topic went on WW3 .  At that time some devotees told me that Srila Prabhupada once told that, "After 40 years of his dissaperance , World War III will begin . And in that war all the rascal population will be wiped out (deleted) from the surface of Planet Earth !" 

Lets calculate , 

Srila Prabhupada disappeared on 14 Nov 1977 from material vision . 1977 + 40 = 2017 ! That means 14 Nov 2017 ! That means its just after about a fortnight from today !!!

At present it appears - USA , North Korea , Russia , China , Japan & Pakistan ; plus all terrorist groups are all preparing to have a War ! Specially North Korea's demoniac dictator Kim Jong and USA's Trump .

i would like to know if any devotee here have any information on this topic ? Please do reply with a Krishna Conscious perspective on this contemporary issue .

Thanks .
Hare Krishna .

You need to be a member of ISKCON Desire Tree | IDT to add comments!

Join ISKCON Desire Tree | IDT

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• 10,000 years
    To redeam our
    Existence thrugh
    Service To The HeadGod.
    Prepare for That!
    By acknowledging that For The Soul, Life Will' Go ON .
    Will your body? No So why "menceTimelines anyway ither you respect &/ Love God & Hi's Created existence in/with Hi's Most-High Names or you arn't, dis-respecting or respecting God by diminstrating compassion for Hi's creations, this potential is there in this MANTRA. Please chan't property!
  • 10,000 Years
    Hare Nama SankearTanna for 10,000 years in every *Dimension that's not to heard to imagine' eather.
    Like Brahma's Son, that plays the*Vienna ? That's my Visiin for the Bhakti's
    EveryPlanet & or Stratum. Preaching by CHANTING.
    IN COMPLETE CONSUMATION & Inundation of the fourWorlds.
    Light-Angeles
    This "AtomicStorm is' Coming, & this we Do know
    ThatStorm is hear!
    Please Chan't properly*
    Life is "Transcendent, We probably should be too. ?
    Hah-ray Krishna Hah-ray Rahma this is proper pronunciation of the DivineCatalist Of The Name of Hare /Haray *?
  • Hare Krishna , Mother Radha Rasamayi .

Please do also accept my humble obeisances too . :)

First of all it is 100% sure that WW3 will do happen . When will it happen, i do not know . But either it happen from 14th of this November or next year or next next year ; i will never never never ever have even slight a disbelieve or lack in faith in Srila Prabhupada's Vaani . Whatever he says is fact indeed .

Second , i thank you very much for reminding that to focus and improve the quality and quantity of Bhakti-Yoga is more important than all other contemporary issues .

Thank you Mother .

Your's, 
    Krishnaputra Prateek .

Hare Krishna .

• E-Counselor

Hare Krsna Prabhuji,

PAMHO.

Please do not believe anything and everything anyone says that Srila Prabhupada said. Please do research and get the authentic reference yourself. 

Even suppose that SP did say that, do not take it literally. When or whether 3rd world war will happen or not is not your botheration. You should be concerned about how to improve the quality and quantity of your sadhana, how to reestablish your relationship with the Supreme, how to go back to Godhead in this lifetime itself. 

Haribol,

Your servant,

Radha Rasamayi DD

• E-Counselor

You may feel bad that I am saying like this - concentrate on your devotion and not on WW III. The reason I am saying like this is - you will come back on 21st Nov and say that since the WWIII didnt start, you dont have faith in Srila Prabhupada's words anymore.

I have not read anywhere that SP has said WW III will start, when and where or anything. 

As sadhakas, why should we be concerned about WW. We should be concerned about how best we can do our sadhana, and how to go back to Godhead. In the process, we will help the needy in case of war or otherwise also. 

Haribol.

This reply was deleted.