Replies

• Volunteer

What is VOICE? i hear these collection of letters many times but do not know what is that.

Your servant, 

• Volunteer

Hare Krsna maral mataji

pamho

VOICE- Vedic Oasis for Inspiration , Culture and Education. This is a system started by HG RadheShyam p( it is an extension of BACE-Bhaktivedanta Academy for Culture and Education),for helping the modern youth come to the lotus feet of Krsna, while simultaneously taking care of their studies in colleges.. It caters to youth preaching in colleges..

YS

• Volunteer

Hare Krsna p

pamho

I could not stop myself from answering this question .

VOICE- VEDIC OASIS FOR INSPIRATION , CULTURE AND EDUCATION..

this is a system started by HG Radheshyam p for training youth in vedic culture simultaneously taking care of their studies during the time when it is the peak time for someone to either get spoilt or become a wonderful person and a devotee. You can understand how VOICE works once you stay there, My 3 and half years of VOICE life were among my most blissful times along with my stay in temple.. It is not possible to explain in words how blissful life in VOICE is.. one remembers for Life time..

The training that one gets in VOICE stays for lifetime, where ever the person goes and if one is able to catch up with it, he will become very strong.. very very strong.. M not saying for myself cuz m a struggling devotee.. but I have seen my friends how wonderful devotees they have become and I have seen so many seniors, in fact most of the devotees in Pune and Kolkata are products of VOICE..

YS

• http://www.bhaktiswarupadamodara.com/

His Divine Grace Srila Bhaktisvarupa Damodara Maharaja
    • Hare Krishna Prabhuji. Dandavat Pranam

football match must be played in the football stadium build by bonafide authority(govt.), but if played in cricket stadium then wat happen or in local gally.

similarly voice is not a authorized or bonafide  place ( stadium)  for scientific preaching.

so who want do preaching in a scientific way must come BI a bonafide place for scientific preaching not made any other stadium

YS ankit

This reply was deleted.