Replies

• hare krsna Prabhuji.Dandavat Pranam
      i m also associated with VOICE and it is a excellent org. but my question is it founded by Srila Prabhupada and do prabhupada give responsibility to HG Radheshyam p to do scientific preaching

• Volunteer

do prabhupada give responsibility to HG Radheshyam p to do scientific preaching

If not Srila Prabhupada, HG Radhe Shyam Prabhu's Guru gave such like instruction who is the disciple of Srila Prabhupada. So what is the problem here?

we should not be blind followers but use our own brains also.

Your servant in serving to Srila Prabhupada,

• Volunteer

As i said pji, VOICEs are under ISKCON temples, they are not independent of temples and these temples are under GBC, so it is completely authorised...

• Volunteer

Hare Krishna Prabhuji. Dandavat Pranam. All glories to Srila Prabhupada

From Iskcon perspective VOICE is authorized.

Your aspiring servant

Hari Bol

• http://www.bhaktiswarupadamodara.com/

His Divine Grace Srila Bhaktisvarupa Damodara Maharaja
    • Hare Krishna Prabhuji. Dandavat Pranam

football match must be played in the football stadium build by bonafide authority(govt.), but if played in cricket stadium then wat happen or in local gally.

similarly voice is not a authorized or bonafide  place ( stadium)  for scientific preaching.

so who want do preaching in a scientific way must come BI a bonafide place for scientific preaching not made any other stadium

YS ankit

• hare krsna Prabhuji.Dandavat Pranam 

the confusion arises here. Srila Prabhupada founded three organisations 

1.BBT

2.B.I.

3.ISKCON

in which B.I. is given responsibility for scientific preaching by Srila Prabhupada. i know VOICE and B.I. thoroughly and i founded there is conflict them and somebody have to sort it out otherwise confusion rise.it is not sentimental, i had observed it.

hare krsna

• Volunteer

Hare Krsna p

pamho

VOICE is a system under ISKCON, it is not independent of ISKCON.. BBT and BI are independent of temples, they are autonomous... but VOICEs are under ISKCON temples, they are not independent of ISKCON temples, they have to follow what ever is told to them by temple authorities..

YS

• but did Srila Prabhupada has given responsibility to temple to form an org. and do SCIENTIFIC PREACHING

• Volunteer

Ankit Prabhuji, Srila Prabhupada as a Master wants us also to be creative and find many ideas of spreading the glories of the Holy Names. 

He wrote many times to his women disciples not to sit at home only but to write creative writings. Somehow try, search for the ways of distributing this knowledge to others.

That is good disciple. 

-----

Let's take an ordinary school exam. Some students write the paper answer to answer from the sources which teacher thought but some of students answer using their knowledge which they got from reading extra books independently. And teacher becomes happy for them.

----

How could Durvasa Muni handle over 10 000 students? Just he used to teach 5 and those 5 had their own five students and each one of them had again 5 ...in this way the whole community of disciples were perfectly following Durvasa Muni.

It is not like that Durvasa Muni had to teach each student personally.

No. It is counseling system and this one is from spiritual world.

servant of servant's servant...

---------

In this way it is not bad.

Your servant,

This reply was deleted.