Hello Prabuji,

In men, as known one who follows  celibacy , his semen starts to convert to Ojas (Intelligence). 

1. Is there any quantitative measures, that a man who follows celibacy these no of days, for him this semen will be converted back to a particular amont of oajas in brain?

2. One thing I understood or I am assuming that, hare krishna chanting indirectly helps in conversion from semen to Ojas and when Ojas reaches the mind it will convert to nectar which will create complete happiness or blissfulness. I had achieved this blissful state 2 years before, afterwards not really. This process is also called as sex energy transformation to Ojas energy.

So, want to understand is there way to measure in the process before creation of nectar. 

Ref: https://hinduism.stackexchange.com/questions/18866/how-to-increase-ones-ojas-capacity

Apologies for any mistake for  asking this question.

Thank you,
Hare Krishna

You need to be a member of ISKCON Desire Tree | IDT to add comments!

Join ISKCON Desire Tree | IDT

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Hare Krishna,
    According to Srila Prabhupada ji.,
    There are two kinds of brahmacārīs. One is called naiṣṭhika-brahmacārī, which means one who takes a vow of celibacy for his whole life, whereas the other, the upakurvāṇa-brahmacārī, is a brahmacārī who takes the vow of celibacy up to a certain age. For example, he may take the vow to remain celibate up to twenty-five years of age; then, with the permission of his spiritual master, he enters married life. (Śrīmad-Bhāgavatam 3.22.14)

An important word in this verse is ūrdhva-retasaḥ, which means brahmacārīs who have never discharged semen. Celibacy is so important that even though one does not undergo any austerities, penances or ritualistic ceremonies prescribed in the Vedas, if one simply keeps himself a pure brahmacārī, not discharging his semen, the result is that after death he goes to the Satyaloka. (Śrīmad-Bhāgavatam 4.11.5)

Krsna Book 87: The next stage is called naiṣṭhika, which refers to a brahmacārī who is celibate throughout his whole life. Out of these, the first three are upakurvāṇa, which means that the brahmacārī can marry later, after the brahmacārī period is over. The naiṣṭhika-brahmacārī, however, is completely reluctant to have any sex life; therefore the Kumāras and Nārada are known as naiṣṭhika-brahmacārīs. Such brahmacārīs are called vīra-vrata because their vow of celibacy is as heroic as the vows of the kṣatriyas. The brahmacārī system of life is especially advantageous in that it increases the power of memory and determination. It is specifically mentioned in this connection that because Nārada was a naiṣṭhika-brahmacārī he could remember whatever he heard from his spiritual master and would never forget it.

Memory power is increased greatly by retaining semen for longer periods of time. Usually 25 yrs is one doesn't discharge even a drop of semen even in dreams also.

SB canto 11, chpater 17 Text 36: A brāhmaṇa observing the great vow of celibacy becomes brilliant like fire and by serious austerity burns to ashes the propensity to perform material activities. Free from the contamination of material desire, he becomes My devotee.

In a Bhagavatam class in Melbourne, Shrila Prabhupada said, “If one can just retain his semen up to age twenty-five, the brain becomes so fertile for spiritual realization.” Then, looking around and seeing all the depressed faces, he continued, “But if you just chant Hare Krishna, everything will be alright anyway.” (Quoted by Bhurijana dasa)

The more one is addicted to sexual enjoyment, the more susceptible he is to a quick death.” (SB 3.26.57)

In the beginning, Brahmā created four great sages named Sanaka, Sananda, Sanātana and Sanat-kumāra. All of them were unwilling to adopt materialistic activities because they were highly elevated due to their semen’s flowing upwards. ( SB 3.12.4)

In the present age no one can observe the strict rules and regulations of placing oneself in a sacred place, focusing the mind on the Supersoul, restraining the senses and mind, observing celibacy, remaining alone, etc. By the practice of Kṛṣṇa consciousness, however, one engages in nine types of devotional service to the Lord. The first and foremost of such devotional engagements is hearing about Kṛṣṇa. (Bhagavad-gītā 6.35)

Measure to know that u have developed this power is memory retention.
    The brahmacārī system of life is especially advantageous in that it increases the power of memory and determination. It is specifically mentioned in this connection that because Nārada was a naiṣṭhika-brahmacārī he could remember whatever he heard from his spiritual master and would never forget it. One who can remember everything perpetually is called a śruti-dhara.
    ONLY TEST TO UR CELIBACY is Memory. Retension of Semen for many many years.. more than 25 Plus years without dropping even a single drop even in dreams also.. can develop such a clear memory that what ever u read you can remember A to Z. Like a robot. You will develop a photographic memory.

Hare Krishna.
    • Thanks for the info, really helpful.
  • This is most hilarious thing i have heard in a long time...sperm converting to Ojas machine lol...Hats off to u, where do u get such thoughts and realizations in mind?
  • E-Counselor
    Hare Krsna Prabhuji,
    PAMHO.
    Your previous question was about wanting to marry a girl older than you, this is about converting semen into ojas.
    Please do not consider Hare Krsna Mahamantra to be a sperm converting to ojas machine - it is not. Mahamantra is a way to purify the consciousness. Once the consciousness is purified, then a lot of things follow.
    Chanting will make us pure.
    A true brahmacari is one who stays away from women - in thought, in words and in action. YOu ask yourself, can you call yourself a brahmacari by this definition? Then how this ojas manufacturing happened to you?
    I don't know measures prabhu. What i know is it depends on the level of realization and sadhana. It could also be through ashtanga yoga.
    Haribol,
    Your servant,
    Radha Rasamayi DD
    • Hare Krsna,

Thank you mataji for the information.
      Just for clarification, as one could be upakurvāṇa-brahmacārī, I asked my previous question.
This reply was deleted.