Replies

• Please dont try to speculate and speak against Srila Prabhupada. Srila Prabhupada speak through Sastras and His words are the final instruction and order. Bas! There is no confusion. 

• Prabhupäda: Big, big swamis, they are advocating, "Eat meat."
    Guest (2): Is that right?
    Prabhupäda: Oh yes. Ramakrishna Mission, they eat meat.
    Guest (2): I don't think so.
    Prabhupäda: Oh, yes.

(September 11, 1972, Arlington, Texas, At Their Home)

Prabhupäda: Suska, Suska means dry. Oh, it is material, I shall not touch. I shall not touch. Just like that rascal, Ramakrishna, if anyone wanted to give him some money (gesture). (laughter) How, he does not touch money. These rascals, why shall I not touch? Come on, you have got money, George Harrison, spend. Yes, come on, I shall take it, for Krsna. We haven't come to this house for living very comfortably and enjoying. No, we have come here for Krsna's service.

(July 9, 1973, London)

Prabhupäda: No, no. Ramakrishna we kick out. We don't.
    Yogeçvara: He says he's not familiar personally with him.
    Prabhupäda: Ramakrishna is bogus.

(Room Conversation with Rosicrucians , August 13, 1973, Paris)

Prabhupäda: What the Ramakrishna mission has done?
    Professor: Yes.
    Prabhupäda: Ramakrishna mission has done this, that they have learned to drink wine and eat meat, that's all, from the Western countries. That's all.
    Professor: Yes. This is so.
    Prabhupäda: Yes. That is their contribution. And they have spoiled the Hindu culture.
    Professor: Oh. Yes?
    Prabhupäda: Yes. Yes. Because Vivekananda said, "Oh, what is the harm there, in eating? You can eat whatever you like. It doesn't matter in religion." It was the first. And he himself was eating anything. So all the Ramakrishna mission sannyäsis still, they are eating meat, egg and everything, especially in America. Yes. Fish is no consideration. That is daily affair. And the turkey,... Yes. Instead of preaching here, they have taken the Western method. And Vivekananda's preaching is like Western missionaries-open hospitals, school...
    Professor: You are right, yes.

(Room Conversation with Sanskrit Professor , August 13, 1973, Paris)

Prabhupäda: Yes. Ramakrishna was a first-class Mäyävädi.
    Dr. Patel: Wh

Prabhupäda: Then they will be very much pleased. And as soon as you criticize, that "You are doing this wrong, you will suffer." "Oh, yes, this Swamiji is not (indistinct)." That is going on everywhere. In the name of religion you do all nonsense rascaldom, and the leader approves, "Yes, you can do." Vivekananda did it. "Yes, there is no difference between eating meat and not eating eat in terms of religion system." He preached this, and all the sannyäsis of the Ramakrishna Mission they eat meat, they drink, they have woman secretary, everything. This Chinmayananda is also like that. I know his whole mischief. Unless one is purely Krsna conscious, one cannot give up all these bad habits. This is the test.

(Morning Walk , April 24, 1974, Hyderabad)

You know the history of Ramakrishna? Did I say? Yes. So he had no appetite, and he very tactfully said, "Oh, you are not my wife. You are my mother." And he became Bhagavän.
    Tamäla Krsna: So if he had no appetite it means he was transcendentally situated?
    Prabhupäda: No, no. Not transcendentally. In his young time he used so many women that after marriage he was impotent. So he could not use, and he made a tact that "I see all women as my mother, even my wife." And that made him famous, this jugglery. Phuraphai(?) govindäya namah. Flying, what is called? Puffed rice flying, "All right, govindäya namah. I offer to Govinda." Phuraphai govindäya. Where is in the history that a saintly person has called his wife "mother"? The saintly person give some home, that's all. And where is the, such instance—a saintly man calls his wife as "mother"? He is the only man. "Mä."

(Morning Walks, January 22-23, 1976, Mäyäpur)
    ------------
    • So what do you say sbout this? Do you think Prabhupada lie?

• Volunteer

Prabhupäda: Big, big swamis, they are advocating, "Eat meat."
    Guest (2): Is that right?
    Prabhupäda: Oh yes. Ramakrishna Mission, they eat meat.
    Guest (2): I don't think so.
    Prabhupäda: Oh, yes.

(September 11, 1972, Arlington, Texas, At Their Home)

Prabhupäda: Suska, Suska means dry. Oh, it is material, I shall not touch. I shall not touch. Just like that rascal, Ramakrishna, if anyone wanted to give him some money (gesture). (laughter) How, he does not touch money. These rascals, why shall I not touch? Come on, you have got money, George Harrison, spend. Yes, come on, I shall take it, for Krsna. We haven't come to this house for living very comfortably and enjoying. No, we have come here for Krsna's service.

(July 9, 1973, London)

Prabhupäda: No, no. Ramakrishna we kick out. We don't.
    Yogeçvara: He says he's not familiar personally with him.
    Prabhupäda: Ramakrishna is bogus.

(Room Conversation with Rosicrucians , August 13, 1973, Paris)

Prabhupäda: What the Ramakrishna mission has done?
    Professor: Yes.
    Prabhupäda: Ramakrishna mission has done this, that they have learned to drink wine and eat meat, that's all, from the Western countries. That's all.
    Professor: Yes. This is so.
    Prabhupäda: Yes. That is their contribution. And they have spoiled the Hindu culture.
    Professor: Oh. Yes?
    Prabhupäda: Yes. Yes. Because Vivekananda said, "Oh, what is the harm there, in eating? You can eat whatever you like. It doesn't matter in religion." It was the first. And he himself was eating anything. So all the Ramakrishna mission sannyäsis still, they are eating meat, egg and everything, especially in America. Yes. Fish is no consideration. That is daily affair. And the turkey,... Yes. Instead of preaching here, they have taken the Western method. And Vivekananda's preaching is like Western missionaries-open hospitals, school...
    Professor: You are right, yes.

(Room Conversation with Sanskrit Professor , August 13, 1973, Paris)

Prabhupäda: Yes. Ramakrishna was a first-class Mäyävädi.
    Dr. Patel: Which Ramakrishna?
    Prabhupäda: This Ramakrishna Mission.

(Morning Walk , February 23, 1974, Vrndavana)

Prabhupäda: Then they will be very much pleased. And as soon as you criticize, that "You are doing this wrong, you will suffer." "Oh, yes, this Swamiji is not (indistinct)." That is going on everywhere. In the name of religion you do all nonsense rascaldom, and the leader approves, "Yes, you can do." Vivekananda did it. "Yes, there is no difference between eating meat and not eating eat in terms of religion system." He preached this, and all the sannyäsis of the Ramakrishna Mission they eat meat, they drink, they have woman secretary, everything. This Chinmayananda is also like that. I know his whole mischief. Unless one is purely Krsna conscious, one cannot give up all these bad habits. This is the test.

(Morning Walk , April 24, 1974, Hyderabad)

You know the history of Ramakrishna? Did I say? Yes. So he had no appetite, and he very tactfully said, "Oh, you are not my wife. You are my mother." And he became Bhagavän.
    Tamäla Krsna: So if he had no appetite it means he was transcendentally situated?
    Prabhupäda: No, no. Not transcendentally. In his young time he used so many women that after marriage he was impotent. So he could not use, and he made a tact that "I see all women as my mother, even my wife." And that made him famous, this jugglery. Phuraphai(?) govindäya namah. Flying, what is called? Puffed rice flying, "All right, govindäya namah. I offer to Govinda." Phuraphai govindäya. Where is in the history that a saintly person has called his wife "mother"? The saintly person give some home, that's all. And where is the, such instance—a saintly man calls his wife as "mother"? He is the only man. "Mä."

(Morning Walks, January 22-23, 1976, Mäyäpur)

• Thank You Prabhu for giving a complete clearance through Prabhupada on this topic "RamKrishna.

• Respected mataji,

Ramakrishna ji was pious and saintly  man ,no doubt.But he was not Ishwar or bhagwan or Incarnation of Lord Vishnu because with simple reasoning we can tell that one who is bhagwan must possess all six opulences to perfection.

Also i am giving a link which may well describe you of the qualities of God.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hPKdWdyF5Xc&feature=player_embedded

• Hare Krisha,

He never met Chaitanya Mhaprabhu, because scriptures does say Lord Vishnu meets only his devotees. Hew was a cheater and liar
    • i want to ask one question to you, do you agree with scriptures ?

vyass deva have said i am mentioning only some incarnations from kachcha to kalki

but there may be other incarnations found.

& i think vyaasdeva have not mentioned name of lord chaitanya mahaprabhu in the scriptures. 

he has only mentioned the region of bengal & in that bengal i think if you know lord ramkrishna also borned.

• Sevak

Dear Anand Patil Prabhuji,

/vyass deva have said i am mentioning only some incarnations from kachcha to kalki/

The above is not what self-realized acaryas have preached. Our defective senses can not tell us who is incarnation and who is not. Only the scriptures can because they are infallible. Srila Prabhupada clearly says in Srimad Bhagavatam 1:3:5 Purport:

So all the incarnations of the Lord are mentioned in the revealed scriptures. There is no scope for an imposter to become an incarnation, for an incarnation must be mentioned in the śāstras. An incarnation does not declare Himself to be an incarnation of the Lord, but great sages agree by the symptoms mentioned in the revealed scriptures. The features of the incarnation and the particular type of mission which He has to execute are mentioned in the revealed scriptures.

/i think vyaasdeva have not mentioned name of lord chaitanya mahaprabhu in the scriptures./

That is a speculation. Unless you have read all Vedic scriptures how you claim that?? There are hundred of verses in the Vedas that tell us about the advent of Sri Chaitanya Mahaprabhu and they also tell us about the purpose of His advent. Heres just as few verses from Vedic scriptures:

saptame gaura-varna-visnor ity aena sva-saktya
        caikyam etya pratar avatirya saha svaih sva-manum siksayati

In the seventh manvantara, in the beginning of the Kali-Yuga, the Supreme Personality of Godhead will, accompanied by His own associates, descend in a golden form to the earth. He will teach the chanting of His own names. 
        (Atharva-Veda Purusa-Bodhini-Upanisad 8) 

kalina dakyamananam
        paritranaya tanu-bhrtam
        janma prathama sandhyayam
        karisyami dvijatisu

aham purno bhavisyami
        yuga-sandhyau visesatah
        mayapure navadvipe
        bhavisyami saci sutah

kaleh prathama sandhyayam
        lakshmi- kanto bhavisyati
        daru-brahma-samipa-sthah
        sannyasi gaura-vigrahah

In the first part of the age of Kali, I will come among the brahmanas to save the fallen souls, who are being burned by the troubles of the age of Kali.

I will take birth as the son of Saci, in Navadvipa-Mayapura.. I will come in my complete spiritual form in the first part of Kali-Yuga.

In the first part of Kali-Yuga, the Supreme Personality of Godhead will come in a gold-like form. First He will become the husband of Laksmi (Srimati Laksmi Devi, Lord Caitanya's first wife). Then He will become a sannyasi, near Lord Jagannatha who will appear in a divine wooden form. (Garuda-Purana)

satye daitya-kuladhi-nasa-samaye
        simhordhva-martyakrtis
        tretayam dasa-kandharam
        paribhavan rameti namakrtih
        gopalan paripalayan vraja-pure
        bharam haran dvapare
        gaurangah priya-kirtanah
        kali-yuge caitanya-nama prabhuh

"The Supreme Personality of Godhead who in the Satya-yuga appeared as a half-man, half-lion to cure a terrible disease that had ravaged the daityas, and who in the Treta-yuga appeared as a person named Rama (Lord Ramacandra), a person who defeated the ten- headed Demon Ravana, and who in the Dvapara-yuga removed the earth's burden, and protected the Gopa (cowherd men) people of Vraja-pura, will appear again in the Kali-yuga. His form will be golden, He will delight in chanting the Lord's holy names, and His name will be Caitanya." (Nrsimha Purana)

golokam ca parityajya
        lokanam trana-karanat
        kalau gauranga-rupena
        lila-lavanya-vigrahah

In the Kali-Yuga, I will leave Goloka and, to save the people of the world, I will become the handsome and playful Lord Gauranga. (Markandeya-Purana)

kali-ghora-tamas-channat
        sarvan acara varjitan
        sacigarbhe ca sambhuya
        tarayisyami narada

O Narada Muni, I will take birth in the womb of Saci. I shall save the people, who will give up all proper good conduct, from the terrible darkness of the age of Kali-Yuga. (Vamana-Purana)

atha vaham dharadhame
        bhutva mad-bhakta-rupa-dhrk
        mayayam ca bhavisyami
        kalau sankirtanagame

"Sometimes I personally appear on the surface of the world in the garb of a devotee. Specifically, I appear as the son of Saci in Kali-yuga to start thesankirtana movement." (Brahma-yamala Tantra)

prasantatma lamba-kanthas, gaurangas ca suravritah

"The Supreme Personality of Godhead Lord Gauranga will appear in a golden form with a graceful long neck and a peaceful heart, surrounded by His saintly devotees."(Agni-Purana)

kaleh prathama-sandhyayam, gaurango 'ham mahi-tale

bhagirathi-tate ramye, bhavishyami saci-sutah

"In the first sandhya of Kali-yuga, I will appear as Gauranga on the earth in a beautiful place by the shore of the Ganges. I will become the son of Sacidevi and My complexion will be golden."(Padma-Purana)

punya-ksetre navadvipe bhavisyami saci-sutah.

"I shall appear in the holy land of Navadvipa as the son of Sacidevi." 
        (Krsna-yamala-Tantra)

kaleh prathama sandhyayam
        gaurangotham mahi-tale
        bhagirathi-tate bhumni
        bhavisyami saci-sutah

I will reveal my eternal golden form in the first part of Kali-yuga. I will advent on the earth on the bank of the Bhagirathi. (Brahma-Purana)

ya eva bhagavan krishno, radhika-prana-vallabhah

shrishtyadau sa jagannatho, gaura asin mahesvari

"O Maheshwari Parvati, the Supreme Personality of Godhead Lord Krishna who is most dear to His Supreme consort Shrimati Radharani and who is known as Lord Jagannatha from the beginning of creation has Himself fully and personally advented in this Kali Yuga as Lord Shri Gauranga Mahaprabhu."(Ananta-Samhita)

Hari Bol.

Your Servant.

• Hare Krishna Prabhu, 

Regarding your question, ofcourse we have to accept scriptures and follow that or else we will be lost.

So we have to just accept what our Acarya Srila Prabhupada said about RamaKrishna or something else with full faith. We have no other way. We get cheated very easily if we do on our own.What Srila Prabhupada say about RamKrishna? 

This reply was deleted.