IS lord shiva will die???

HAre krishna to all prabhujis and matajis..

nitai gaurangki jai..

all glories to srila prabhupada...

In scriptures said that every living being  has to die even in higher planets... my question is is lord shiva will die or he has no death ever like krsna.... pls excuse me for my ignorance....

hare krishna.....

radhe radhe....

264725_179943718735257_100001588910320_535094_3142355_s.jpg

You need to be a member of ISKCON Desire Tree | IDT to add comments!

Join ISKCON Desire Tree | IDT

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• hare krishna. PAMHO. Correct of if in case i am wrong. But there is a difference between the Tatwa. Lord Shiva does not belong to vishnu tatwa which is immortal nor he belongs to the jeev tatwa which is mortal in nature. He comes in between these and belongs to SHIV TATWA. And shiv tatwa is immortal in nature. So lord shiva never dies or takes birth again. And he is known as sada shiv.
    Yes the Rudra which comes from brahma ji is bound to take birth when universe is created and destroy this universe at the end of the age of brahma ji. Please correct me or forgive me if there is something wrong in my comment. Hare krishna
  • Volunteer
    Hare Krishna Nagender Rao Prabhu, please accept my humble obeisances! All glories to Srila Prabhupada!
    whole life Lord Shiva meditates upon Lord chanting the Holy Names of Rama. He also came as Hanuman.
    He also has His form of a gopi who protects the Rasa dance.
    It says that when there is the full destruction of these creation all living entities enter to the body of Maha Vishnu and those Mahajanas along with Lord Brahma goes to the Spiritual World.
    Lord Shiva is not an ordinary living entity, but also He is not God.
    Your servant,
    • He is SUPREME PARABRAMAM but unfortunately foreigners don't know.....they've grasped what they were taught...if they read all 4 Vedas, Upsanishads, 18 Purnas including  MahaBharata too.....

The whole world would have known about who is Shiva...................but unfortunately he's beyond anybody's understanding.................

This reply was deleted.