HARE KRISHNA, DANDAVAT TO ALL DEVOTEES,

PLS ACCEPT MY HUMBLE OBEISSANCES !

I HAVE A DOUBT  " IS LORD KRISHNA IS AN AVATAR OF LORD VISHNU OR LORD VISHNU AN EXPANSION OF LORD KRISHNA.

BRAHMA IS THE CREATOR OF ALL JIVAS. IT THIS COULD BE THAT LORD BRAHMA HAS ACCEPTED LORD KRISHNA AS THE SUPREME PERSOANLITY OG GODHEAD IN BRAHMA SAMHITA

"GOVINDAM AADHI PURUSHAM, TAM AHAM BHAJAMI ".

SOME OF MY FRIENDS HAVE ASKED THIS QUESTION AND I WAS NOT ABLE TO REPLY TO THEM PROPERLY

PLS FORGIVE FOR MY OFFENCES

You need to be a member of ISKCON Desire Tree | IDT to add comments!

Join ISKCON Desire Tree | IDT

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• I'm agree with u sir

•  SB-10-08-18-19 - Processing Devotional Information (download mp3) , (download flv) and (download mp4)
       by Baladev Prabhu at ISKCON Chowpatty
       www.iskcondesiretree.net

SB 10.8.18
                                                                     ya etasmin maha-bhagah
                                                                    pritim kurvanti manavah
                                                                    narayo 'bhibhavanty etan
                                                                     visnu-paksan ivasurah

Translation:
       Demons  [asuras]  cannot  harm the demigods, who always have Lord Visnu on their side. Similarly, any person or group attached to Krsna is extremely
       fortunate.  Because  such persons are very much affectionate toward Krsna, they cannot be defeated by demons like the associates of Kamsa [or by the
       internal enemies, the senses].

SB 10.8.19
                                                                   tasman nandatmajo 'yam te
                                                                      narayana-samo gunaih
                                                                     sriya kirtyanubhavena
                                                                      gopayasva samahitah
       Translation:
       In  conclusion,  therefore,  O Nanda Maharaja, this child of yours is as good as Narayana. In His transcendental qualities, opulence, name, fame and
       influence, He is exactly like Narayana. You should all raise this child very carefully and cautiously.

Purport:
       In  this verse, the word narayana-samah is significant. Narayana has no equal. He is asamaurdhva: no one is equal to Him, and no one is greater than
       He is. As stated in sastra:

yas tu narayanam devam
       brahma-rudradi-daivataih
       samatvenaiva vikseta
       sa pasandi bhaved dhruvam
       [Cc. Madhya 18.116]

One  who  equates  Narayana  even  with  great  exalted demigods like Lord Siva or Lord Brahma is a pasandi, an agnostic. No one can equal Narayana.
       Nonetheless,  Gargamuni  used  the word sama, meaning "equal," because he wanted to treat Krsna as the Supreme Personality of Godhead who had become
       Nanda Maharaja's son. Gargamuni wanted to impress upon the mind of Nanda Maharaja, "Your worshipable Deity, Narayana, is so pleased with you that He
       has  sent you a son almost equal to Him in qualifications. Therefore you may designate your son with a similar name, such as Mukunda or Madhusudana.
       But you must always remember that whenever you want to do something very good, there will be many hindrances. Therefore you should raise and protect
       this  child with great care. If you can protect this child very cautiously, as Narayana always protects you, the child will be as good as Narayana."
       Gargamuni  also  indicated  that  although  the  child  was exaltedly qualified like Narayana, He would enjoy more than Narayana as rasa-vihari, the
       central  enjoyer of the rasa dance. As stated in the Brahma-samhita, laksmi-sahasra-sata-sambhrama-sevyamanam: [Bs. 5.29] He would be served by many
       gopis, who would all be as good as the goddess of fortune.

• Hare krishna, dandavat

Thanks for very nice explanation.

Dasanu Das

Radhakrishna

• hare krishna !! my humble pranAms to the bhagavAn and the bhAgavathAs

radhakrishna chari prabhuji, in the Vaishnava Sri SampradAya, established by Sri rAmAnujAchArya, Lord mahAvishnu or sriman nArAyaNa is the supreme godhead of whom krishNA is a poorna avatArA. As a poorna avatAra, nArAyanA is non-different in qualitatively and quantitatively from krishNA.

However in the Gaudiya Vaishnava sampradAya, established by chaitanya mahAprAbhu and the scriptures identified by him, krishNA is the origin of All including Vishnu (i.e) krishNA is not an avatAr(incarnation) but avatAri(one who incarnates). nArAyanA vishnu is therefore a plenary expansion of krishNA.

In loving service to krishNa and devotees,

Suresh

||bhajE gOpAla syAma rUpam||

||satyam sivam sundaram||

• Hare krishna,

My humble pranams,

Thanks for your wonderful reply.

Dasanu Dasanu,

Radhakrishna

This reply was deleted.