Replies

• Pranams.I just repeated what I heard Srila Prabhupada say in a video so hats off not to me but to Srila Prabhupada. He presents vedic philosophy in a way that is very easy to be understood  by common man. AGTSP!

In one of his conversations I heard lately, he was challenging that idea of Bhagavad Gita to be only for hindus citing BG chapter 2 , text 13:

Chapter 2: Contents of the Gita Summarized

TEXT 13
    dehino 'smin yatha dehe
    kaumaram yauvanam jara
    tatha dehantara-praptir
    dhiras tatra na muhyati

SYNONYMS

dehinah—of the embodied; asmin—in this; yatha—as; dehe—in the body; kaumaram—boyhood; yauvanam—youth; jara—old age; tatha—similarly; dehantara—transference of the body; praptih—achievement; dhirah—the sober; tatra—thereupon; na—never; muhyati—deluded.

TRANSLATION

As the embodied soul continually passes, in this body, from boyhood to youth to old age, the soul similarly passes into another body at death. The self-realized soul is not bewildered by such a change.

He stated this is not only meant for hindus even muslims experience transmigration of soul from boy's body to youth's body to old man's body. Thus, establishing that the science of soul as described in the Gita has universal applicability.

Bhagavad Gita As It Is, 2.13: Contents of the Gita Summarized, Text 13.
    As the embodied soul continuously passes, in this body, from boyhood to youth to old age, the soul similarly passes into another body at death. A sel…
  • Gold is gold. There is no hindu gold or muslim gold. Similarly God is God and there is no hindu or muslim God.
    In Bhagavad Gita, chapter 14 verse 4, Lord Krishna says that he is father of ALL living entities and not just hindus or indians.

• Hare Krsna,

"Hindu" is a material bodily designation. It doesn't apply to Krsna nor his devotees because their transcendental to any material qualities. Therefore, there is no "Hindu" or "Indian" God. After we develop spiritual or real understanding that Krsna resides in everyone heart, regardless of nationality or creed,  there is no question of the term "Hindu". It simply doesn't exist in the spiritual plane or Krsna Consciousness.

• Hare Krishna prabhu ji
    Lord Krishna is not only hindu God....
    Lord Krishna is the God of that everyone who have love and devotion for him in his heart.
    Hare Krishna
    Radhe Radhe
    • KiJi
      For everyone who apeels to Him for guidance/ all peoples. This is a Good understanding. Because He is the (one) who is all that all others are
      & more. The fountain head of everything & everyone everywhere regardless of their status.ji ji The highest of the high & the deepest of the deep, the sastaner & tharefore the maintainr of all worlds ither directly or indirectly! The God of all Gods & all other beings! The most perfect imbodyment of all tallents, and the most loving & wise preceptor. On Krishna. Hi's ability's can not be departmentalized like all others can be. ) ji ji KEy ji Shi Haray
This reply was deleted.