IS KRISHNA IS SUPREME GOD ?

hare krishna to all devotee ,

i am a student and living with my parents, i believe that KRISHNA IS ONLY GOD but my parents specially my dad and grandpaa not think so my dad believe only MANAV SEVA NARAYAN SEVA and like this many thing and my grandpaa believe only in LORD RAM many time i show them ISKCON lecture and try to convince them in KRISHNA CONSCIOUSNESS philosophy, but they dnt believe in this and our discussion reached on other matters. I BELIEVE IN KRISHNA IS SUPREME  PERSONALTY and faith in prabhupad but they dnt believe same. I really feel very bad after arguing with them and think why they dnt believe and why they miss this nectar. PLEASE HELP ME WHAT SHOULD I DO IN THIS SITUATION ? HOW FEEL THEM SAME ? IS DOING DISCUSSION (MAY BE ARGUY) WITH THEM IS GOOD? when ever i discuss with them on this matter my grandpaa got little bit angry so i feel very bad. AM I INSULTING THEM ? or HIS FAITH but my intension is not hurt there faith,  plzzzzzz help me and instruct me

your servant__/\__

Radha-And-Krishna-Janmashtami-Animated-HD-Wallpaper.jpg

You need to be a member of ISKCON Desire Tree | IDT to add comments!

Join ISKCON Desire Tree | IDT

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• SB 10.43.21-22The people seemed to be drinking Kṛṣṇa and Balarāma with their eyes, licking Them with their tongues, smelling Them with their nostrils and embracing Them with their arms. Reminded of the Lords’ beauty, character, charm and bravery, the members of the audience began describing these features to one another according to what they had seen and heard.

SB 10.43.23[The people said:] These two boys are certainly expansions of the Supreme Lord Nārāyaṇa who have descended to this world in the home of Vasudeva.
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    SB 10.8.19In conclusion, therefore, O Nanda Mahārāja, this child of yours is as good as Nārāyaṇa. In His transcendental qualities, opulence, name, fame and influence, He is exactly like Nārāyaṇa. You should all raise this child very carefully and cautiously.
    SB 10.8.20Śrīla Śukadeva Gosvāmī continued: After Garga Muni, having instructed Nanda Mahārāja about Kṛṣṇa, departed for his own home, Nanda Mahārāja was very pleased and considered himself full of all good fortune.
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    SB 10.56.5As the people looked at Satrājit from a distance, his brilliance blinded them. They presumed he was the sun-god, Sūrya, and went to tell Lord Kṛṣṇa, who was at that time playing at dice.
    SB 10.56.6[The residents of Dvārakā said:] Obeisances unto You, O Nārāyaṇa, O holder of the conch, disc and club, O lotus-eyed Dāmodara, O Govinda, O cherished descendant of Yadu!
    -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    SB 10.58.38King Nagnajit first worshiped the Lord properly and then addressed Him: “O Nārāyaṇa, Lord of the universe, You are full in Your own spiritual pleasure. Therefore what can this insignificant person do for You?”
    SB 10.58.39Śukadeva Gosvāmī said: O beloved descendant of Kuru, the Supreme Lord was pleased, and after accepting a comfortable seat He smiled and addressed the King in a voice as deep as the rumbling of a cloud.
    SB 10.58.40The Supreme Lord said: O ruler of men, learned authorities condemn begging for a person in the royal order who is executing his religious duties. Even so, desiring your friendship, I ask you for your daughter, though We offer no gifts in exchange.
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    SB 10.89.58[Lord Mahā-Viṣṇu said:] I brought the brāhmaṇa’s sons here because I wanted to see the two of you, My expansions, who have descended to the earth to save the principles of religion. As soon as you finish killing the demons who burden the earth, quickly come back here to Me.
    SB 10.89.59Although all your desires are completely fulfilled, O best of exalted personalities, for the benefit of the people in general you should continue to exemplify religious behavior as the sages Nara and Nārāyaṇa.
    SB 10.89.60-61Thus instructed by the Supreme Lord of the topmost planet, Kṛṣṇa and Arjuna assented by chanting om, and then they bowed down to almighty Lord Mahā-Viṣṇu. Taking the brāhmaṇa’s sons with them, they returned with great delight to Dvārakā by the same path along which they had come. There they presented the brāhmaṇa with his sons, who were in the same infant bodies in which they had been lost.
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    SB 11.30.27Lord Kṛṣṇa, the son of Devakī, having seen the departure of Lord Rāma, sat down silently on the ground under a nearby pippala tree.
    SB 11.30.28-32The Lord was exhibiting His brilliantly effulgent four-armed form, the radiance of which, just like a smokeless fire, dissipated the darkness in all directions. His complexion was the color of a dark blue cloud and His effulgence the color of molten gold, and His all-auspicious form bore the mark of Śrīvatsa. A beautiful smile graced His lotus face, locks of dark blue hair adorned His head, His lotus eyes were very attractive, and His shark-shaped earrings glittered. He wore a pair of silken garments, an ornamental belt, the sacred thread, bracelets and arm ornaments, along with a helmet, the Kaustubha jewel, necklaces, anklets and other royal emblems. Encircling His body were flower garlands and His personal weapons in their embodied forms. As He sat He held His left foot, with its lotus-red sole, upon His right thigh.
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    The question ''Who is Krishna'', is answered .
    SB 10.43.21-22
    Naturally, those who assembled in Mathurā for the wrestling festival had heard the latest news of Kṛṣṇa’s and Balarāma’s adventures in the city — how…
  • E-Counselor

Hare KRsna Prabhuji,

PAMHO.

The first thing to do is to stop arguing with parents and grandparents. If you think Krsna is the supreme personality of Godhead and that Srila Prabhupada is your guru, then imbibe the teachings first. You need to be firm in your sadhana, and read, hear and associate so that you understand the philosophy. Chant very nicely prabhu. When you internalise your devotion, it will bring about changes in you which family elders are sure to notice. Then and only then they will take to this path. Preach prabhu, but dont open your mouth to preach. Preach with your behaviour. 

If you are impatient, and dont want to wait till such time, get senior grihasta devotees to visit home and speak with your elders. That is the better way to preach to them. Nobody likes their child or grandchild to come and tell them what to do. 

It is very normal for all of us, especially when we are students, to preach to everyone around us to follow Krsna Consciousness. The problem is - we have not internalised the teachings ourselves, but expect others to follow us.

If your grandfather has faith in Ram, then whats wrong? Are we not chanting Hare Rama in our mahamantra? Bring for him HH Bhakti Vikas Maharaj's Ramayan (Rs. 100) and tell him, this is one more Ramayan for you to read. He will be happy and the philosophy will reach him. You have aided his devotion and there is no dispute. If he has questions, again make him talk with senior devotees. 

Krsna Consciousness should not result in fights at home, it should bring about peace and harmony. Only then we have truly imbibed. 

Regarding Manav Seva Narayan Seva - I dont want to tell you because you will go and tell them and begin an argument all over again. Only for your consumption, so that there is no doubt in your mind regarding this aspect - manav seva is not narayan seva. When we say manav seva, we are specific to community or at best country. It should transcend all nations, and it should transcend only humans - even animals, aquatics and plants are God's own children, right. So if one can do seva to all, then one has achieved. There is no problem.

Pls feel free to ask if you have further doubts.

Haribol,

Your servant,

Radha Rasamayi DD

• thank you so much mataji i got your point your reply always show me right path and now i never arguing with anyone, before i thought its my duty to tell everyone about KC but now you clear my doubt now i never tell anyone until anyone ask me thank u mataji for instruct me __/\__ 

• I'm hoping for your reconciliations to actually acure between you & your folks
    & yes Krishna is best best Way better.key Ji.
    But it is common knowledge that He is is also a lover af *all Religiond)
    Ferver without proweiss is what small talk is all about!
    & The VishnuVadas/ Sri omBhogavatom & Vadas in genneral. NahrayAhNah*
    What to speek of a folln retches that for't move into the futuer for Stuingivn & over the past. All the religions/ptactices
    A different Yogas are performed inthe body of Vishnu
    • thank u prabhuji for ur reply but am not confuse now, should i talk with them on this topic or not?

• thank you prbhu ji 

This reply was deleted.