Hare Krishna ,

AGTSP ,

Hari Bol !!

Recently read a blog on Tree , About ISKCON planning to organize YOGA Day ,

What i felt dishertening , people like Sri Sri Ravishankar , Ramdev , All Maayvadi's

were on that platform with some eminent personalities of ISKCON ,

Do not you think we are diviating from Krishna , by organizing such a event !!

These maayvadi , will never regard Krishna as ultimate God , Rather will say " I am God " .

Whats the use of sharing platforms with them , they all preach bogus

Please write your comments

Hari Bol !!

You need to be a member of ISKCON Desire Tree | IDT to add comments!

Join ISKCON Desire Tree | IDT

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Volunteer

Hare Krsna dear Ashwani p

most humble obeisances

As a very insignificant servant and a well wisher of yours, I beg to say something to you. Please be careful of this ritviks. They are not following Srila Prabhupada so what is the proof that what they are saying about ISKCON devotees is correct. Please know that if you are sincere, Krsna will protect you all the time in all circumstances. Please also remember that Srila Prabhupada gave 3 instructions to His holiness Bhakti Charu Swami mahraj.

1. Never leave ISKCON.

2. Always follow GBC.

There is another instruction which I am missing now.

Please be very careful of blasphemous people cuz once you read that  your mind will never let u focus on anything else. Blasphemy kills us spiritually because we immediately lose taste for holy name and service by that offense. Srila Prabhupada said never offend even a Mayavadi, respect from distance.

As a very insignificant servant , I am offering this correction , please do forgive this soul for this impunity in conduct. Please take care of bhakti, this is a gift of Krsna, we have to protect it. Just because some people are bad, that does not mean, every one is bad. Please forgive me p. Please do forgive me.

your most insignificant servant

rakesh roshan

• Hari Bol! Isn't yoga in itself a mayawadi concept? Someone, please, educate me here.

Your servant,
    Sharanagat

• All Glories to Sri Guru and Gouranga... Dandavat pranati. Thank you for initializing this kind of discussion. Your discussion help me to recollect a nectar lila performed by Jagadananda Pandit and Santan Goswami at Sri dham Vrindaban. Jagadananda Pandit ,who was the Satyabama in Krishna lila, was the unique display and symbol of pure love, devotion and attachment to Sri Chaitanya Mahaprabhu.  This is the summary of that incidence. 

When Jagadananda Pandit arrived in Vrindavan, he stayed with Sanatana Goswami. One day while Shri Jagadananda was cooking, Sanatana arrived wearing a red cloth around his head. Jagadananda Pandit assumed that the red cloth must be the remnants of Shri Chaitanya Mahaprabhu, and in ecstasy, he questioned Sanatan as to from where the cloth came. Sanatana Goswami replied that the cloth was given to him by Mukunda Saraswati. When Jagadananda Pandit heard that the cloth was given by another sannyasi, he became uncon­trollably angry. He rushed forward, fully prepared to beat Sanatana with the hot pot in his hand. He said, "You are a chief associate of Chaitanya Mahaprabhu! You are so dear to Him! How could you keep the cloth of another sannyasi on your head? I cannot tolerate this!" Sanatana Goswami was extremely intelligent, tolerant and a great maha-bhagavata. By seeing this unique display of faith and attach­ment by Jagadananda for Mahaprabhu, Sanatana Goswami became very happy. Hesmilingly took off the cloth. Sanatana was thinking of his great fortune to see such a display of devotion. Sanatana Goswami realized the depth of Lord Chaitanya's love for Jagadananda, and that Mahaprabhu actually enjoyed His pastimes of always fighting with Jagadananda as Krishna enjoyed His Dvaraka pastimes of fighting with His queen, Satyabhama. Sanatana said, "You are honoring me by making me drink this precious neem nectar." Folding his hands he offered his dandavats to Jagadananda, who lost his anger and fell at Sanatana's feet.

However, we can see that the vision and mission of Srimon Chaitanya Mahaprabhu is to conquer everyone's heart by distributing pure Krishna Prem. For this purpose, Chaitanya Mahaprabhu rescued  all great mayavadi philosophers like Prakasanda swaraswati, Sarvobhoma battracharya, etc by accepting their invitation and preaching That Krishna Prem among them. So, the association and direction of great devotees like H.H. RADHANATH Swami Maharaj and H. H. YADUNANDANA swami are also the outcome of their several good deeds. And that shadu sanga must lead them to the highest perfection.

I think, it is also a nice platform of preaching Krishna consciousness among them . So, we all should appreciate and respect this kind of seminar as Prabhupada's mission for  nirvishesha-shunyavadi-pashcatya-desha-tarine

dandavat

Your servant..

• Replt to Everyone:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NOszzZ0qhNM

Sri Sri Ravishankar- His vision is to promote, "Vasudev Kumabakam"- A One Word Family.

The "mayavadi" has put his efforts to make this place a better world to live in, a world we would like our future generations to live in. Recalling thousands of youth to come back and think about their rich indian Heritage and Culture. Keep Yoga and Meditation alive.

He eats one bowl of Rice a day.

Sleeps 3-4 hours in a day.

Traveled 185 cities in 365 days of 2004 to meet devotees.

Think again about this "Mayavadi" cause he doesnt talk. He works. He works on a whole new level of maturity in order to do his devotional services. He says, "Its love that moves the world."

Check the links to know more about this Extra-Ordinary "Maayavadi". He is a Happy "Maayvadi". and doesn't care what you think! Ever seen a man like that?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EDtiH4I_gwI&feature=relmfu

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NOszzZ0qhNM

http://srisriravishankar.org/

Hare Krshna.. <3

sri_sri_ravishankar49.jpg

• Volunteer

The devotees who took part in this event are very senior devotees in the movement and we have no qualification what so ever to comment on this. IF they have decided to go on to this meeting, it has been approved by the GBC which is the authority appointed by Srila Prabhupada to take care of ISKCON after himself.

hari bol!!!

• Yes, you are absolutely right. They are the real descendants of Narada Muni. They can do what they want as they are Param Hangsa and Pari-brajak. No one is more dear than them to Krishna [B. G. 18.69] and they are the most munificent "bhuvi grinanti te bhurida janaah" [Gopi Geet no. 9 ]   YS. 

• Hare Krishna! my pranAms to the bhagavan and bhagavathas!

may be this is a krishna-lila where people like sri ravishankar, baba ramdev and other to get associated with pure krishna devotees and get transformed as devotees themselves. if their knowledge is indeed ripe, then devotion for krishna will automatically blossom at heart.

Hari Om..

• Can the wave be separate from the sea???

• This reply was deleted.
    • Volunteer

Actually all other humanitarian Organizations are more or less in the field to make people happy by fueling their desires of achieving good health and enjoy material life.They are KARMA-KANDI , Pious materialist .That mean they are doing the business of "I" "me" "mine" . Conclusion ~ Selfish Philosophy

But we Vaisnavas business is to take care of Krishna's happiness not ours. Our business is Krishna , Krishna and Krishna. Conclusion ~ Selfless Philosophy

"GOD CENTERED SPIRITUALITY AND GODLESS PHILANTHROPY ARE NOT SAME" 

• Volunteer

Hare Krishna Prabhuji. Dandavat pranam. All glories to Srila Prabhupada

/*Do not you think we are diviating from Krishna , by organizing such a event !!*/

“For ISKCON, I think this is an important opportunity to teach people who are attracted to Yoga about pure Bhakti,” says Yadunandana Swami. “Yoga brings people to the mode of goodness. If ISKCON devotees who feel attracted to this type of programs become involved, we can help Yoga teachers and practitioners to experience the process of Bhakti, especially through Krishna Kirtan.” ~ extract from the blog

I personally don't think so as comments of HH Yadunandana Swami doesn't indicate that rather the endeavour is to make them Krishna Conscious.

Yoga means connection. Now there must be two individual to connect to each other. The mayavadis actually don't know whom to connect, they try to connect with themselves and become worshipper of themselves......:) So without concentration on Krishna(Bhakti yoga) yoga is mere bodily gymnastic (astanga yoga) and beating drum on mind (jyana yoga).

Your aspiring servant

Hari bol

This reply was deleted.