Replies

• Volunteer

as i heard some Devotees also get interest and it is normal.

For example, they put money in the bank and some people use this money and earn more money. So why not?

It is like giving money for rent.

For borrowing our money they give some amount of money to us. So what is the problem if they do nice business. Not black something.

And if we use it for Krishna's service?

If i am wrong please correct me. Because i heard in the lecture that some Devotees do like this.

Your servant,  

• Volunteer

Hare Krsna

pamho

interest is fine till the time it is not against the regulative principles and can be utilised for Krsna's service

ys..

• Hare Krishna Prabhus & Matas ., Thank you very for your answers _/|\_

but i saw many people cast (name of cast in gujarati (vaniya) and hindi Baniya) mostly money lander to industrialist ,merchants & needy they take interest rate  as per position of peolple eg.  for Industrialist merchants and business men interest rate is lower compare to poor and needy.,

and i see many people who money lander and take interest their sons are ubnormal ,handicapped or their mental pozition is not good., and many people talk this is the result of "Interest"

you wont believe i see many people they have more money but their child situation like that

Ys Tushar

• Volunteer

Prabhuji, such like things are everywhere. No time for making head ache from these things. This world is made of faults. 

Better to chant our rounds nicely and then tell them to chant the Holy Names. And when their hearts get purified they will leave all cheating things. As like hunter who chanted Lord Ram's Names.

Narada Muni could criticize him for eternity but he did not loose his time for criticism but just told him to chant the Holy Names. And Holy Names will do something.

Your servant, 

• Thanks Hare Krishna !

• Volunteer

what do You mean Prabhuji? please could You explain it in a simple way!

Thank You!

Your servant, 

• hare krishna mataji., "Interest" mean when reach people give money to poor or needy and so reach people take interest from poor people., eg. reach man gave (100000 rs) money poor / needy and he (reach) take 1% or 3% interest + principal may be 1100 or more...

so i want to know that as per religious rule this(interest)  is prohibited or not ??

because i never heard and read that this is prohibited..,

In islamic Rule Interest take or give both prohibited...

Pls answer

YS Tushar

• I have not yet come across any hindu scripture talking on this matter...Sir Hinduism is very liberal...and such materialistic decisions are primarily left upon your conscience...if you have the ability and resources naturally you should not take interest from a poor person...if its a rich guy concerned i dont see any problem arising...its all relative and behaviour is judged by standards of Dharma and your own intellect including your own economic conditions.

in the service of vaishnavas,

narasimha dasa

This reply was deleted.