Hare Krishna to all great Devotees!!!

I just want to improve in the service of Lord Krishna so please suggest me that in which area i should improve & what should i further do t become pure devotee of lord krishna...as i consider myself "Dasi" of Lord Krishna!!

• I prepare food daily for my lord krishna & serve them first Milk & some fruits in the morning & then in the afternoon i serve food at Lord Krishna's temple which i made in the morning at my work place where i am working.
  • I am working in private organization to earn money so that i can give best services to my lord krishna by this earning.
  • i spent 90%  earning behind serving of lord krishna as my family is not depending up on me financially.
  • i buy flowers everyday & give to lord krishna,specially lotus as krishna loves lots much.
  • i read Shrimad Bhagwatam daily in the evening.
  • i listen Bhajans of Meerabai around 1 or 2 hours as i've feeling for lord krishna like lover / wife.
  • i do jap while working at home or at work place but can not take out time for 16 rounds, i hardly can do 6 to 8 rounds or rarely i can do 12 to 13 rounds if i do not have work lord as i have dual responsibilities of home & work place

my only concern is that please suggest me how can i increase love & service for lord krishna? as i want to become pure devotee like meerabai...i always pray to my krishna that please give me strength to serve you more and more & give me feelings like Gopies or lovers for you (krishna)

I am trying to see everywhere lord krishna while i am listening bhajan or doing Japa, i am trying to control my nature like Angryness, Proud, self respect etc...everyday lord krishna teaches me to control 2 Guna :- Tamasgun & Rajogun, lord krishna teaches me "karmayoga" even, everyday i feel that krishna teaches me Geeta's lessons prectically, i am feeling that lord krishna is with me..he some times take my test & supports me alot in devotional services but still i am not satisfied

so please suggest me how & where should i improve?

Jai Shree Krishna!

Dhara

You need to be a member of ISKCON Desire Tree | IDT to add comments!

Join ISKCON Desire Tree | IDT

Email me when people reply –

Replies

This reply was deleted.