Replies

• Who do you love more cows or children? Who do you love more the deity on the altar or a cow? We have priorities, by virtue that we love ourselves and each other more than we love the cows we accept their kurder for the dake of nutrition amd pleasure.
    Lors govinda is not responsible for qhat others do. Thats life and it is such and thats all.
    If you want to make a difference perform tapas. Someone else will do tapas to destroy what you have built, if not time will destroy it tself. Death is inevitable, dont suffer their deaths, nor their suffering. That is my advice.
  • well i think  after cow yoni  soul forwarded to human life, may be he gives her better life in human life and chance to bhakti

• Volunteer

The question is if we love cows then why WE DO less to protect them?

• Hare Krishna mataji ,

We hindus do protect them , but when it comes to people of other religions like chrsitians or muslims who eat cows , we can hardly do anything to stop them except for giving them good advices not to kill cows , but will they listen ? i doubt  .

And since in Bible , God told to Noah and to his family that they could eat any flesh that moves on earth , i think that's why the christians and muslims don't hesitate to kill cows . Now im not sure whether the God in Bible was the supreme God or some Demigod . But according to me , if only Krishna appeared in his Krishna form in all corners of the globe and preached the same thing , then we all would have abolished cow killing .

And as i guessed above , it must be that the cows who are being killed today , must have been Butchers themselves in their past lives . Maybe when Kalki avatara will come at the end of Kali yuga , only then he will stop such acts .

Hare Krishna :)

• As person C also have a freewill... what if person C choose not to kill person A.... then what?

• Hare Krishna. If somebody is destined to be dead, then death may come in any form. If not this person, somebody or something else would be the cause. 

If person C chooses not to kill, then it becomes a good karma for him. He would definitely beget good result. But for the person A, if he is destined to be killed, that will happen in some other way. You never know, if God wants, then he may be killed by person C accidentally also, without his knowing.

• Toally agree with you . and Person C has to be a bad guy right , and god will manipulate C to kill A.

• Maybe he is watching us from above . and noticing how we are using our free will . And at the end of the day we would be judged by him by our accumulated karmas and would be rewarded or punished according to that . But regarding why the cows are not being saved , well , maybe the cows were once humans who butchered other animals and that's why they too are getting the same treatment in this birth . I mean that's how this cycle goes on .

But i sometimes wonder why doesn't the Lord end this cycle of killing .

Like for example when "Person A" murders "Person B" , then person A in his next birth will be murdered by "person C" just bcoz "person A" committed a sin of murder in his previous birth .

So , now my question is , did God hire or manipulate "person C" to punish "person A" ??

If so , then will person C suffer too in his next birth , like being murdered by a new guy called "person D" who too would be hired by God ?? and will "person D" suffer the same fate by "person E" and so on.

I mean , if God is manipulating the later individuals like C , D , E and so on , then will those later individuals go to hell for punishment . Please clear this confusion my dear friends . Thanks :)

• Hare Krishna Travis Prabhu. Your answer was perfect. The law of cause and effect was introduced by the lord during the creation of material world. So, bad karma begets bad results and good karma begets good results. So, it completely depends upon the individual entities' karma. Lord just stands in a pose and watches over, with a flute in his hand. But since everything is God's creation, even the Time, you can say that He is the doer of everything. He would create situations in such a way that bad begets bad and good is protected. Thus we call Him Jagannataka Sutradhaari which means the controller of all the world's acts.

• Thank you Mr.Subash :)

This reply was deleted.