Replies

• Hk, this reminds me of Srila Prabhupada's analogy of the frog in the well in his book Science of Self Realisation.

The frog in the well just couldn't understand how large the ocean really was as he was limited to the well.  Likewise we cannot understand the unlimited with our limited senses. 

• Krishna is Not Limited By 1 Form He can Expand himself into many as he did when he lived with with his 16000 wifes , he has Expanded into Millions of forms hence he resides in every living entity as the paramatma as well as every non living atom.whatever moving ,living ,nonliving , still everything is from Formed from krishnas Energy. I hope this will help U
  • Please don't get offended by this question.

Its just a question to strenghten one's position in philosophical understanding.

Doubts must be clarified at once.

Thats what i'm doing!!!

• Hare Krishna,

Prabhuji I wont qoute any shastras to give u the answer but will try best of my  logic to explain the context.

If some aspect aquires form it doesnt means that it is less valuable.

Sea water is infinite(as per our absorbance) but river water is one which is useful to human for production, usage and drinking etc so as to satisfy humans need,but ultimately the river water merges into sea water and it becomes same as sea water.

In the same way Krishna and his energy is infinte and beyond our understanding but just out of his mercy, he personified himself on the earth so that it is easy for all humanity to concentrate on him and  attain liberation rather that wasting our lifes in search of the eternal truth.

Hope it was of some help.

Ys Shekhar

• Volunteer
      2543683070?profile=original

HareKrishna,

God is not so cheap that He is limited to a particular form.

We are limited enough to see the limitations in the Unlimited Transcendental Form of Krishna, so we think that the form of Krishna is limited.

Krishna is unlimited even in the so-called limited form that He possesses.

Srila Prabhupada says:

"Now if you say, Krishna is in the Goloka Vrindavana, far, far away from here. How He accepts?" That is the answer is here, that sarvatah pani-padam. He has got hands. That is the Vedic injunction. Apani-pado javana-grhitah. The Absolute Brahman has no hands and legs, but He can accept anything, He can walk everywhere. Just contradictory. Pasyaty acaksuh. He has no eyes. but He can see everything. This is the difference. He has got His form. That is spiritual form, that is not this material, limited form, but He has got His form. One who does not understand His unlimited form, Brahman form, sarvatah... Everywhere He can go, everywhere He can see, everywhere He can accept whatever you offer. Everywhere He can walk. That is His form, but He is not formless."

>>> Ref. VedaBase => Bhagavad-gita 13.14 -- Bombay, October 7, 1973

Read more : Spiritual Quest
      Categories:

Qualities | Practice | Family Life | Chanting-Hearing | Avoid Miseries | Detachment | Devotional Service | Life Style | Scriptural Injunctions | Bhagavatam | Health | Diet | Hindi Blog | VIEW ALL

• I must tell you prabhu, you continue to astound me with your knowledge.

I agree with you fully :)

Please tel me how you get that blue box when you answer?

No one else gets like that!  

• Jai Shri Krishna..

Such wonderful answer..

This reply was deleted.