i have become a demon instead of a devotee

hare krishna i need help i commited vaishnava apradha against my pujya guru dev he forgived me but i did sadhu ninda against a saint but i had already fallen till then. my bhakti tree was clouded with illlusion now i am contionously commiting mental apradhas against devotees like i cannot stop those apradhas my mind is not mine my hearrt converts intrusive thoushgts into apradh by mixing feelings with i am commiting offences now without intention which is not stoping.i will ask forigviness from the saint i commited apradh against how to stop this inintentional apradhas which are modification of intrusive thoughts in mental aporadhas please help. 

You need to be a member of ISKCON Desire Tree | IDT to add comments!

Join ISKCON Desire Tree | IDT

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• harekrishna...answer is useful for me also.....regarding aparadhs they r like madden elephent which crushes our devotional plant we have to be careful of them....regarding ur case u did unintentionally moreover u realized it...then no problem focussing more on sadhana mainly chanting attentively.any problem regarding mind will cure only through attentive chanting...

in sastras also if we did any vishnava aparadh we have to repent and catch the feet of that devotee humbly and admit our offence then if he forgive then no problem be careful in upcoming dealings.....if he did nt forgive we have to cry for forgivenes repetedly...eventhough he didnt forgive us then haveto completly surrender to holyname and chant attentively(vishnavas r paradhukhadukhi they melts and forgive us).here also holyname is shelter for all(ofcourse in any condition).

99%of problems in devotion life is only bcoz of inattentive chanting....

regarding chanting there is no expectation.....

chanting for more chanting nothing else since it is soul's duty in liberated condion also....harekrishna!

• E-Counselor

Hare Krsna Abhay Prabhu,

PAMHO.

THe good news is that in Kaliyuga, there is one concession. Mental aparadh is not counted. THe bad news is that - what is our thought today becomes our words tomorrow and action thereafter. So we do need to gaurd our thoughts. But there is no reaction to mental thoughts in Kaliyuga. So the thing to do now is to beg forgiveness for the word or deed aparadh you have committed and chant very sincerely. All bad thoughts will go from your mind.

Haribol,

Your servant,

Radha Rasamayi DD

• Hare Krsna to all devotees and my respectful obsiciences to devotees who have engaged their life in service of supreme lord Krsna.                                                        I have few doubts regarding Vaishnava Apradh please solve my doubts and help me . I have heard criticism of ISKCON and Sri Bhaktivedanta Swami Prabhupada from one of my friend I immediately opposed him but he didn't listen me.

So does it comes under vaishnav Apradh if it comes then what should I do to uplift this Vaishnava Apradh from upon me .

Please help me Hare Krsna.

• mata i have one problem since devotional progress is never lost i have big problem my bhakti tree is dead but i have new mayic couple wgho stay with me are the fruit of my devotional practice but they are not radha and krishna only i can see them but they disturb me they are bad and they invoke apradha to me how to finish them should i ask the saint whom i commited offence against ? 

• E-Counselor

Hare Krsna Prabhuji,

PAMHO.

Not understood properly. This couple that is staying with you - are you related? Are they/ you tenants/ paying guests? If they are not relatives, and you are not comfortable with them, you could ask them to leave and keep maybe devotee couple or some other better placed couple as tenants/ paying guests.

Why do you get disturbed by others prabhuji? You have to be firm in your sadhana. You should seek devotee association and forever hear lectures of our acharyas and Srila Prabhupada. You can again make the bhakti lata beej in to a strong creeper with your sadhana prabhuji. Please do not lose heart.

Haribol,

Your servant,

Radha Rasamayi DD

• they are invisible they are my sins accumulated yes they are couple they cheated me i thought they are raadha krishna but they were my sins accumulated they were not radha krishna they are not physical or real couple they are invisible and stay with me only one of them who looks like krishna says i will go to kumbipak hell and also he controls me my body my mind my everything he is inside me. mother may be you dont understand trhis mata but this is true they are always with me where ever i go tghey cause mental apradh by me. i dont do it they do it. please mata i want liberation from them then i can do sadhna by chanting nityanand name and hearing chaitanya bhagwat please help me mata ji.

• Hare Krishna,

It seems the problem is very deep rooted. Please first of all don't be upset.Read madhurya Kadambini as suggested by me earlier. We have accumulated sins so what ? It will be removed gradually .So need not worry.
            Now about the problem. I suggest you take the following steps:
            1.Eat lots of almonds , kismis daily in the morning in addition to other nutritious food .As you will need strength.
            2 Take some days off and chant 64+ rounds of Hare Krishna Mahamantra  daily for a week.
            3 In this time never think about sins or the issue you are facing.If it comes just divert your mind to chanting.
            4. Try to feel happy.
            5. Even after this if you are not recovered then Kindly consult a neurologist. They can prescribe some medicines which may help recover the symptoms.
            6. Even after that if the symptoms not gone kindly clarify with appropriate persons(multiple and genuine sources) if you are affected by black magic. I am aware of two  person affected by black magic and had similar symptoms. But before coming to this conclusion kindly follow the 5 steps. But if not recovered kindly dont ignore the step 6.

One devotee who believed me recovered. The other did not believe(due to ego and overconfidence of being a devotee challanged tantriks )  is still suffering(I year ago). He forgot whether positive or negative everything is Krishna's energy. Though I am not saying you are suffering from black magic.

• Hare Krsna to all devotees and my respectful obsiciences to devotees who have engaged their life in service of supreme lord Krsna.                                                        I have few doubts regarding Vaishnava Apradh please solve my doubts and help me . I have heard criticism of ISKCON and Sri Bhaktivedanta Swami Prabhupada from one of my friend I immediately opposed him but he didn't listen me.

So does it comes under vaishnav Apradh if it comes then what should I do to uplift this Vaishnava Apradh from upon me .

Please help me Hare Krsna.

• what was his symptoms please tell me brother :( i am ready  to chant i do chant but the only thing i am afraid is the more apradhas these 2 make me to cause they are deeply rotted in my mind and can use my mind to cause apradhas also these two control my body so they also cause me to commit physsical apradhas i can chant but will cause more apradhas in between so what should i do? :( should i continue chanting?

• Don't worry about more aparadh. Lord knows what's happening to you. You have to stop thinking about it at all. I am aware it is not easy but you must try else you will never come of this unnecessary guilt feeling.

About the symptom of one devotee is similar to you but the person she though to be controlling her claimed to be her husband from past life. But that is not true later she took remedy for black magic and also medicine from a good neurologist .

I cannot reveal the symptom of 2nd devotee here .

You please follow what i suggested and be happy. Also please engage yourself in reading and chanting always.

This reply was deleted.