i have a question and need an unbiased answer

Hari BolI have a question and need an unbiased and clear answer plz if anyone could as this will affect life either in positive way or in a negative way that Lord knows but if anyone answers it exactly what should be the ans to this ques then it will be ur mercy.ques : is everything predetermined in our lives as what family we are born in how long we would stay with our family will love of family remain lifelong or for what period of time and like what sort of life partner we would have and like future years with that life partner and so on are these things pre determined as per God's will if everything is controlled by God then who are we ????are we only puppets who have to dance as Lord makes us dance do we have a free will ??as in shastras Srila Prabhupada says that we have minute independence ...Krishna gives us that tiny independence ....then could anyone tell what sort of independence we have ??? if everything is pre determined and if everything is not pre determined then why these happy and sad moments come ?? yes the concept of karma but no one could travel back in time and see what all karma he/she performed whose results are now imposed on them ???i don't know whether i asked the ques as per how i wanted to or did u get what i want to ask ?? if yes then plz do reply coz a genuine reply wud affect a life ...thanksharibol

You need to be a member of ISKCON Desire Tree | IDT to add comments!

Join ISKCON Desire Tree | IDT

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• hari bol

plz ignore these words in blue and underlined in blue ..i have not done dnt know how...ignore the highlights plz give an unbiased ans devotees i really need ur genuine answer
This reply was deleted.