i am feeling weak on the path of devotion

pamho dear dear devotees

as a friend i am sharing my problems please guide me

from some days i am not able to control on my tongue i don't know why but i am using abusive language i am not able control my anger my senses are becoming more powerful than my devotion i am also suffeing from depression my mind is thinking that studies are like a stone in my way to krishna  pls ghide me

You need to be a member of ISKCON Desire Tree | IDT to add comments!

Join ISKCON Desire Tree | IDT

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• HARE KRISHNA
    This is due to talvaguna a gun gained by past karmas to overcome from talvguna to rajva guna and rajva to satvaguna u have to chant mahamantra atlist 16 rounds this process is not of one day it may take more time so dont get disapointed.2 hours for chanting is not more time just start atainding iskcon kirtans and u ll come to know the changes . HARE KRISHNA
  • do your best leave rest to krishna now best means change association and tell ur mind after one year i'll follow u now please just come to temple and krishna (every year u need to repeat this!)

don't contemplate on material , there are two illusions external (maya) & internal  (swarupa ) we r where ? decided by on which subject we contemplate. simply think about krishna continuously************.

K.C. in truth doesn't have any higher or lower or layer kind of thing it is state and we have to be in this state that is K.C. REMEMBERING KRISHNA IS SUCCESS OF LIFE and if u even think that is best krishna will do rest. krishna is possesive don't worry krishna will eat all desires (suffering is when we rebell & it happens for some time )

don't worry abt depression be with krishna then ONLY one can be happy rest is illusion (temporary happiness with big problems)

• Volunteer

Hare Krishna dear Devotees, please accept my humble obeisances! all glories to Srila Prabhupada!

FOOD! FOOD! FOOD!

Firstly we have to be attentive what we eat. If we eat food which is prepared in the angry consciousness then we will get such like consciousness. if the food is not prepared with love it makes heart hard. 

Abusive language shows that our consciousness is in the low chakras of our body. in order to uplift consciousness we have to start with what we eat. what time we wake up, with whom we associate.

anger and bad words are from the mode of ignorance. knowing this we have to try to remove ignorance from our life. for example, to sleep too late is not good. or to wake up too late.

If we follow the regulated timetable given by Srila Prabhupada then we will be peaceful. and be able to control our senses by chanting the Holy Names.

Your servant, 

• Wat is the time table given by sp and if in our home and society there are non devotees then what to do
      • if in your home and society there are non devotees then wake up before them to chant the holy name.

This reply was deleted.