Hare krishna,

pamho:agtsp;

i am fearing to marry because i feel if i can loose job then who will maintain family, if i or my family member met accident i will be depress more, if my child dies in accident or doesn't become devotee i will loose faith in krishna.if i couldn't protect my family members from i will become more unhappy.

in material world every step is suffering now i am alone suffering but when i will marry i will get attach to new members like children and wife then if something happens to them will cause me suffering.please guide me.

i agree i am attached person.please don't shout ( i am trying to renounse but material impulses doesn't allow me to fully renounse) on me help me to come out of this and suggest some tips.

servant of senses,

nilesh

You need to be a member of ISKCON Desire Tree | IDT to add comments!

Join ISKCON Desire Tree | IDT

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• thank u very much prabhu.
  • Jai Sri krishna

There is nobody actually on this earth who you can say they are yours ....Just read the summary of Bhagwat GIta
    You cam with nothing and go woth Nothig then Why worry .He is the supreme care taker .You are into thi sblog just becoz of him ..You are able to see,read,wrie,walk ,talk just becoz of him ....He is controlling your each and every action .So just concentrate on him. When he is there to take care ,to think about you rfuture ..Why you worring so much ..Just start reading Bhagwat gita or atlease switch on to Spritual channels .So that slowly your fear will vanish

Hare Krishna

Regards

Roshni
    • Thank you very much prabhu
This reply was deleted.