Replies

• Hare Krsna
    "How would I know if Krsna is getting pleased with my behavior/actions?"
    Your bliss will increase when you make spiritual progress towards Krsna.
    • Hare Krsna
      Actually there is no condition.
      The process of devotional service itself is very satisfying if you put your heart and soul into it.
      Please read the reply of Bharat Prabhu ji below.
      • Yes ok. sure. Thanks.

- Jai Shri Krishna !! Jai Bhakt Prahlad ki Jai !!

• Thanks Prabhuji for your kind reply. Sorry but I got one more question with that answer, that is, if my bliss is not increasing then can we say Krishna is not getting pleased with my behaviour/actions?

-Jai Shri Krishna !! Jai Bhakt Prahlad ki Jai !!

• OK. Thanks.

•  Unless one smear upon the body the dust of the lotus feet of a Vaiṣṇava who are completely freed from material contamination, persons very much inclined toward materialistic life can not be attached to the lotus feet of the Lord.

• OK. Thanks for your kind reply.

Sorry for asking more clarity on this point, forgive me if this appears silly, as this dull brain here cannot apprehend things properly usually.

Shall I understand this as - ""the dust (physical) of the lotus feet of a Vaiṣṇava who are completely freed from material contamination has to be smeared upon the body (gross physical body/head)"" ?  Or, Does this has some more meaning to it ? 

• One can be purified by bathing in holy rivers after long period of time, but one who just see pure devotee of Lord is purified immediately, what then to talk about dust touched by such devotee.

Those who carry Lord in the heart are like the Sun, everything they touch is immediately purified.

Dust from the lotus feet of Lord or His true devotees is desired even by celestials, because such dust purify from all material contamination. And not only that, it brings many ever lasting blessings which human beings can only dream about.  Therefore its nothing to do with following instructions, teachings or anything else. 

• OK. Thank you for your kind reply. So I pray that there arise some intense desire for this in some corner of my heart as well.

• One who is intelligent should not believe anyone by saying, this is pure devotee of Lord, this is advanced and that one is not. Rather one should first carefully learn from scriptures whats the behavior of spiritually elevated person, then according to that knowledge, accept that one to be advanced. 

The time spending in a proces, the age of a person, or high education, are all irrelevant for considering someone to be advanced, but less intelligent people who judge by external cloths and religious decorations accept those things as highly important for conclusion who is spiritually advanced and who isn't.

This reply was deleted.