0 How we can prove god does have form ? Posted by nilesh4peace on January 3, 2011 at 5:32pm in Krishna How we can prove god does have form ? You need to be a member of ISKCON Desire Tree | IDT to add comments! Join ISKCON Desire Tree | IDT Email me when people reply – Follow
Dandavat pranams. All Glories to Srila Prabhupada. All Glories to Sri Guru & Gauranga.
Hare Krsna, K.V.Subrahmanyam Prabhuji. I appreciate your wonderful essay. I am really short of words to state the clarity, straight forwardness, and the understanding you have so wonderfully explained.
As you have said the Absoulte Truth manifests itself in three aspects Brahmajyoti-Parmatma-Bhagvan. Prabhupada gives in so many places, specially in the initial chapters of Bhagvad Gita, an example of the Sunshine, Sun-globe, & the Sun planet itself.
Realising the Sunshine is like Brahmajyoti aspect of God.
Realising the Sun-globe is like Parmatma aspect of God.
Realising the Sun-planet is like Bhagvan aspect of God.
Actually K.V.Subrahmanyam Prabhu, your every paragraph is so beautiful that I feel like going into the books and finding the specific slokas and verses and getting them here.
You wrote "2) Krishna explains that "As you approach Me, as you Surrender to ME, I reveal MYSELF to you accordingly".
ye yatha mam prapadyante
tams tathaiva bhajamy aham
As you further write "2) ... ... Sri Brahma Samhita Explains that Only when our eyes are anointed with the slave of love, does Krishna reveals HIMSELF as HE is."
Everyday in the morning we sing in the Brahma Sahmita,
Brahma Sahmita 5.38:
santaù sadaiva hådayeñu vilokayanti
yaà çyämasundaram acintya-guëa-svarüpaà
govindam ädi-puruñaà tam ahaà bhajämi
With eyes of devotion tinged with the salve of love
the pure devotees see in their heart of hearts
Syamsundar,Krsna along with His inconceivable innumerable attributes
I worship Govinda, the primeval Lord.
As you have so beautifully written "5) He is ANANTHA (INFINITE). You can see HIM even in a Dog, all it depends on our vision and attitude to see God."
brahmane gavi hastini
suni caiva sva-pake ca
The humble sages, by virtue of true knowledge, see with equal vision a learned and gentle brahmana, a cow, an elephant, a DOG and a dog-eater(outcaste).
Once again I would like to quote you "7) Krishna HISMELF manifests through the sound vibration. The Holy name of Krishna is Not Different from KRISHNA. The holy name is radiating an oceanic quantity and quality of benedictions & blessings."
What you have so wonderfully written, everyday we sing in the Sri Caitany Sishsastakam, (first 2 verses)
änandämbudhi-vardhanaà prati-padaà pürëämåtäsvädanaà
sarvätma-snapanaà paraà vijayate çré-kåñëa-saìkértanam
Translation: Glory to the çré-kåñëa-saìkértana, which cleanses the heart of all the dust accumulated for years and extinguishes the fire of conditional life, of repeated birth and death. This saìkértana movement is the prime benediction for humanity at large because it spreads the rays of the benediction moon. It is a life of all transcendental knowledge. It increases the ocean of transcendental bliss, and it enables us to fully taste the nectar for which we are always anxious.
nämnäm akäri bahudhä nija-sarva-çaktis -- Krsna manifests through the sound vibration. The Holy name of Krsna is not different from Krsna.
Hare Krsna, it is such an explicit essay written by HG K.V.Subrahmanyam Prabhu that I just couldn't help myself from being tempted to share little what I felt.
Please forgive my offenses. Please give me your Blessings. Thank you.
Hari Bol. Dandavat pranams.
Hare Krishna Prabhuji.....
I am so blessed and excited that this most downfallen soul could be of some service to a great vaishnava...
I am a human structured demon, possessing all demonish qualities of anger, lust, greed, envy, pride, arrogance, illusion,etc.
I am only just trying to cleanse my body, heart & soul from the waves coming from ISKCON.
I was awestruck for the amount of knowledge (sanskrit, sistastak, poems, proses, references) that you have quoted in your reply.
Thank u very much for showering me the utmost bliss of guruparmapara with the beautiful verses..
Please bless and pray for this most downfallen soul.
yours worthless servant
Hare Krsna. Dandavat pranams.
The proof of the pudding is in eating it.
We can prove God when we see Him.
Prabhupada says "We should chant Hare so that we will purify these eyes, then we can see Krsna face to face with our eyes, we can percieve Krsna with our ears. "
Hare Krishna Prabhuji... Please Accept My Humble Obeisances Unto Your Holy Feet...
With whatever little knowledge I am acquiring by washing my feet with the waves, coming from the Ocean of ISKCON (under the guidance of my Counselor Shri Adbhuta Gauranga Das (Anand) Prabhuji of Hyderabad), I am sharing my Spiritual Realizations with you.
1) If all of us are the children of God and we have a form, how can ourSupreme Parent not have a form? Not only does God has a form, but HE also has a form that is millions of times more attractive than any form in this world. Among the various attributes that make a thing attractive, form is one of the most important. If HE did not have form, then how could HE be all attractive?
2) Srimad Bhagavatam (1.2.11) explains that the Absolute Truth Manifests HIMSELF in three aspects:
(a) An all-pervading effulgence called the Brahmajyoti which is like the sunlight coming from the sun.
(b) A localized expansion called the Paramatma (Supersoul) who exists in the heart of every living entity and in every atom of who sustains the material cosmos.
(c) An all attrctive Supreme Person called Bhagavan (The Supreme Personality of Godhead) who reciprocates love eternally with HIS devotees in HIS own spiritual abode.
This understanding that GOD is both personal and impersonal is the most complete understanding of the ABSOLUTE TRUTH and it is technically known as the achintyabhedabheda tattva (simultaneous oneness and difference).
2) Krishna explains that "As you approach Me, as you Surrender to ME, I reveal MYSELF to you accordingly". So, we can only appreciate the form of the Lord to the degree of the Lord reveals HIMSELF to us. We cannot see Krishna properly in HIS true form with material eyes. Sri Brahma Samhita Explains that Only when our eyes are anointed with the slave of love, does Krishna reveals HIMSELF as HE is.
3) To Prove God has a Form, Can you prove ELECTRICITY has a Form? Certainly NO. Only when you touch it, taste it, then only you can know what electricy is, how it is, whether it is there or not. Similarly, GOD can be felt, touched, tasted and can also be seen when our heart is filled with true love for HIM.
4) God is Like an Electricity. As the Power /Electricity that can radiate any light, run a fan, coller, AC / PC, God himself manifests in various forms.
5) He is ANANTHA (INFINITE). You can see HIM even in a Dog, all it depends on our vision and attitude to see God.
6) God makes HIMSELF available to us in the form of Archvigraha (Worshipable Deity) a special manifestation made of ashtadhatus, eight elements in which the Lord appears as the Deity. These elements are Stone, Wood, Earth, Paint, Sand, the Mind or Jewels.
7) Krishna HISMELF manifests through the sound vibration. The Holy name of Krishna is Not Different from KRISHNA. The holy name is radiating an oceanic quantity and quality of benedictions & blessings.
To have complete knowledge & clarification on this subject, you may kindly read the book "Why Do We Need a TEMPLE" by Chaitanya Charan Das, BE COEP. It is a small pocket book. All your doubts would be clarified and nullified.
Have a Great Krishna Consciousness Day & Night.
Yours Worthless Servant